Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Any Montana bulls down?

That bull is crazy heavy! Looks like you dropped him right under your tree stand too! Congrats Kurt.

Great bull GH! I really need to seriously consider moving to Montana

Wow two great bulls in one house hold. I wonder if the youngest will follow in her brothers foot steps? Way to get it done!

Man, some massive beasts! It is not the location so much as it is the hunter. Some serious dedication guys!

Best to ya Bart! Hope you two knock one down!

Ismith, that looks like some tough meat packing there! Grats!

My boy shot one. It was his first day bowhunting big game. We backpacked in, and it was the only animal we saw the entire weekend. It came to a cow call (a hot pink one made by Tony Jones), and he shot it at 7ft. Hit the heart. I will never forget this, pretty awesome.

1234265_10200920037702173_334412076_n.jpg

Great job by your boy! If you ever get tired of young kids killing big bulls and consider adopting a 40ish guy with a built in nickname...

Just out of the woods in New Mexico and checked this thread to see some great bulls killed. Congrats to all. Some amazing bulls hit the ground every year in the Montana archery season.

Heading out for a short four-day MT archery hunt later this week. Hope I can find one to add to this thread.

GH. I can only imagine the bulls you pass on to shoot the ones you do!! You are the most humble elk hunter in the world. Maybe I should move to MT...next time a job opens up over there I'll discuss it with the wife. Heckuvabull!!

Back