MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2021 Nevada Draw

No Dice this year but I'm going to need all my luck for my home state draw in about 30 days. I was swinging for the fences.

Every good tag I've drawn has been random so Shotgun approach...

Nothing here! All red. I like how they send you two emails telling you that you didn’t draw anything, kinda rubs it in haha.

Another donation as usual. Or investment into more points, however you want to look at it.

Well I got exactly what I wanted... I went ahead and applied for a party app with my 12 year old boy (first year big game hunting-always watching before). Decided to use my NR cow elk points and we drew 222-223 cow tags (don’t need help on this hunt).
I also drew one of the few NR Bear tags (need help here)...this is after drawing AZ unit 9 bull tag in their draw

Well I got exactly what I wanted... I went ahead and applied for a party app with my 12 year old boy (first year big game hunting-always watching before). Decided to use my NR cow elk points and we drew 222-223 cow tags (don’t need help on this hunt).
I also drew one of the few NR Bear tags (need help here)...this is after drawing AZ unit 9 bull tag in their draw
Talk about some luck....

Congratulations! You're In for a phenomenal hunt.

I won't should on you or offer unsolicited advice but I do know 113 very well. I also tagged along on two rifle hunts. I'll gladly share what I know if you're interested. PM me.
Thanks for the congrats. I will take any advice as I have not hunted it. I shot you a pm. It is really kind of you to offer

I'm new to this forum and probably not the best thing for my first post, but I got drawn for the early Mule deer tag for 071-079 & 091. While I was excited to get drawn I am more excited that my 13 year old son got drawn for a junior hunt for the same zone. I don't think he has stopped smiling since I told him last night that he gets to hunt this year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back