Yeti GOBOX Collection

2021 Nevada Draw

Wow...can't win if you don't put in for it. You gonna dyi or go the outfitter route? Picked a unit yet?
ya, .04% chance to win this one last year and applications increased 12% overall this year. No unit picked yet as I would love to just go hunting in a new unit each weekend as its a great excuse to explore new country but I have some international hunting trips consuming 6 weeks and my friends and family have another 10 tags I'm already committed to helping them with. To do this tag justice i might be forced to call some of those "scouting" guides that just put you in the location of the big animals they find. I'm not a fan of that style but now I see the need for it. Ohhhhh, the challenges created by being so lucky!!

I'm new to this forum and probably not the best thing for my first post, but I got drawn for the early Mule deer tag for 071-079 & 091. While I was excited to get drawn I am more excited that my 13 year old son got drawn for a junior hunt for the same zone. I don't think he has stopped smiling since I told him last night that he gets to hunt this year.
Shoot me a pm. I have hunted that for deer and antelope and may be able to help you and your son with some ideas.

I also drew one of the few NR Bear tags (need help here)...this is after drawing AZ unit 9 bull tag in their draw
You could get lucky spot and stalk and catch a bear with a belly full of apples coming out of one of the subdivisions near Hunter Cr. 😉, after running em with hounds 2 separate trips for a total of 10 days. Or you could call one of the 2-3 really good outfitters and put the odds more in your favor. Hit me up with any questions you may have.

I'm new to this forum and probably not the best thing for my first post, but I got drawn for the early Mule deer tag for 071-079 & 091. While I was excited to get drawn I am more excited that my 13 year old son got drawn for a junior hunt for the same zone. I don't think he has stopped smiling since I told him last night that he gets to hunt this year.
I’ve got the same tag. I’d love to compare notes as season gets closer

I drew a 222-223 early spike, and a buddy and first time hunter drew a 222-223 early cow. Then my dad drew a 16 archery deer and 16 archery bull tag. Haha lucky sucker just got off his wait period and drew it with 1 point. He’s last tag was up north and we’ve been hunting the table since we first started hunting 23 years ago. We’ve been wanting to hunt bulls on the table ever since and now we finally get the chance!

I drew a 222-223 early spike, and a buddy and first time hunter drew a 222-223 early cow. Then my dad drew a 16 archery deer and 16 archery bull tag. Haha lucky sucker just got off his wait period and drew it with 1 point. He’s last tag was up north and we’ve been hunting the table since we first started hunting 23 years ago. We’ve been wanting to hunt bulls on the table ever since and now we finally get the chance!
Wow, congrats. I'm in year one of bull probation. I'll be hunting in a walker by the time it's over. Hey ho.

My son and I got back from 3 days of fishing on Saturday and the wife was looking at the bank account online. She asked me why there was a charge for $121 from licensing.kalkomey.com? I said I don't know because the drawing results don't come out until May 26th. :unsure:
Little did I know the drawing was held early. Well what a great surprise I drew a late cow elk tag in 221.
My son drew a late cow elk tag in 222 and also a much coveted rifle deer tag for 241-245.

Last edited:
My son and I got back from 3 days of fishing on Saturday and the wife was looking at the bank account online. She asked me why there was a charge for $121 from licensing.kalkomey.com? I said I don't know because the drawing results don't come out until May 26th. :unsure:
Little did I know the drawing was held early. Well what a great surprise I drew a late cow elk tag in 221.
My son drew a late cow elk tag in 222 and also a much coveted rifle deer tag for 241-245.
Congrats! Just imagine if you’d listened to all the haters who say Nevada is a waste of time and money. 😂 I know you are a resident so it’s a little more in your favor but still. Hope you enjoy your hunt and maybe get to spend some time with your son on his.

Right on! Congrats!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back