Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2021 Nevada Draw

Congrats! Just imagine if you’d listened to all the haters who say Nevada is a waste of time and money. 😂 I know you are a resident so it’s a little more in your favor but still. Hope you enjoy your hunt and maybe get to spend some time with your son on his.
If someone says that a resident shouldn’t apply in NV they’re nuts.

I apply and I’m not a resident. 100 percent odds I don’t draw if I don’t apply. I’m fine with being nuts. I’m not fine with not trying and then whining.
Hey if you have the money and you’re also hunting elsewhere, then be my guest. Nonetheless, people new to Western hunting should understand the odds of drawing the NV tag they’re looking at, AND the odds of drawing a tag for the same species, sex, and weapon in other states before they make the decision to start playing the points game in NV. Most people can’t afford to apply in every Western state, and there are very few good reasons to apply in NV as a non-res IF you’re not also applying in 2-3 other western states.

Dang, my second choice in the main draw made it to the second draw. Not going for any special units, just want to get out there. Should have put it as my first choice and would have gotten it as an alternate.

Dang, my second choice in the main draw made it to the second draw. Not going for any special units, just want to get out there. Should have put it as my first choice and would have gotten it as an alternate.
Nevada, goes down your choices 1,2,3,4,5 when they draw your number. You sure it was the same dates/weapon?

Nevada, goes down your choices 1,2,3,4,5 when they draw your number. You sure it was the same dates/weapon?
Appears to be the exact same, but this is my first year applying.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 13
UnitTrophy
potential
Buck:doe
ratio
Bucks
4p+
Public
land
Number
available
211-213150" to
170"
NA35% to
47%
95%
to 98.6%
1**

** These tags were either returned in the electron return period or came from a customer who failed to pay for their tag and had no alternate to issue

Party hunts with my better half went blank but:

AwardedChoice 1: Hunter Choice Number 375 - Mule Deer, Resident, Any Legal Weapon, 241 - 245, Antlered
Well, how was it? I had the tag too but turned it in before season started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back