Who is going to SLC Hunt Expo?

MDF auction on Thursday, and it's going to cost you a lot more than drinks. ;)

How many tickets do I have to buy? Should I just buy a table for ten?

Wife said it is coming out of the money she still has left from selling all my chit, so I may as well spread some cheer to the guys who bought all my crap.

If I buy the banquet tickets, does that get me off the hook for buying the beer? :eek:

Well, I just promised one guy that I would buy him two tickets to the MDF banquet and he was going to sit at the Hunttalk table. I need to know how many other guys want/need tickets for that banquet, so I can rob a bank between now and then.

I ain't buying the booze.

And, don't be pissed if I win the rifle raffles. Last year, I won a pretty nice Browning, so I am thinking a couple more would fill out my arsenal pretty good. Just warning you ahead of time, so you can save your money.

Greenie? Oak? Buzz? Asher? Dink? Jose? Bugler? Pointer? Jabber? Miller?

Look fellas, at $75 a pop, my wife's garage sale funds are gonna dry up pretty quickly, so speak up. He who hesitates is lost.

Like AZ402, I would love to go but we don't usually show up til early Friday morning and take off Saturday afternoon.

I'm thinking of heading down.

"THINKING" ..... Bullchit. IdBugler and me are heading down Thursday at noon and will be a the Banquett. don't let him "THINK". thats what I do in our relationship.....I plan on taking 2 available seats if you have any.... :p

Also, IDBugler and me are staying at Browtines place. Whether he knows it or not yet. Hell, I better have rights still to that place, Move your Wife out of your Bed Browtine, I'm sleeping with you !! :D :D

10 seats at a table:

Mr and Mrs Fin
Fin's two friends
BuzzH
Doug
Moosie
IB
Oak

Looks like one more seat at the table? Might want to re-count. My math isn't that good.:eek:

10 seats at a table:

Mr and Mrs Fin
Fin's two friends = Moosie, IB
BuzzH
Doug
Oak

Looks like one more seat at the table? Might want to re-count. My math isn't that good.:eek:

You do suck at math.... 3 seats are available ;)

And do you think Mrs Fin will be atthe table with us Clowns ?!?!?! :eek::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back