Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Who is going to SLC Hunt Expo?

I am busy putting together my photo posse for the big sheep hunt. I am hoping to drop the bastard close to where I can get some bleachers close. Gonna try and line up a second row of dudes. Will Eastmans print it if the guys are shirtless?

Friday night only, big bootied hoes better watch it!!
Dang I'd be game to go out on the town but we are leaving Friday afternoon. Anything going on Thursday night?

Tooooo Friggin' hilarious.

Stop, please stop. I need some oxygen.

I need to quit reading this chit. I just walked over to let the dog out and erupted in hysterical laughter, thinking about what you portayed with this very imaginable UT possibility.

Keep it up DShooter, but I will have to read in small doses, to prevent hyperventilating.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

I am busy putting together my photo posse for the big sheep hunt. I am hoping to drop the bastard close to where I can get some bleachers close. Gonna try and line up a second row of dudes. Will Eastmans print it if the guys are shirtless?

Friday night only, big bootied hoes better watch it!!

Thursday night:
Big Fin
IdahoBugler
Moosie
JoseCuervo
Buzz
Oak
1_pointer

Friday night:
Dinkshooter
Greenhorn
Big Fin ?
Oak

Anyone else?

I would go but too many people from MMs.com and Tinesup.com want to fight me ;).....seriously.

Sorry for the late notice, but I didn't find out until 4:15pm today at work, but I'm a scratch for Thursday night. Friday night I'll be packing my bags to leave for NM on Saturday. Hate that I'm gonna miss the shindig, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that multiple non-residents pull killer tags.

PS- I'm willing to shave an Earnhardt-esque #3 on my big fat belly if I can be in some of the hero shots!

Looks like I will make it to town.

Tyler is out of town and apparently wants another kid. Pretty sure I can throw another seed and make it out for festivities.;):D

Have fun fellas. Looking forward to more GHorn pics.:D

Pointer wins. I will come to Utah to hunt with a fresh razor. But I will not, do the shaving.

Dinkshooter or Greenhorn,

I just put in my applications on the drawing hunts, but I have a question.

What do you think of Cougar hunting in Utah? Are there good quality Cougars to be found down there?

Jose, how old and desperate would a cougar have to be to consider you as prey?

Suspend belief and rent a hooker...or are there even hookers in Utah?

In 2007 I saw lots of bobcats. In 2008 I saw lots of Bobcats. I guess I don't know where the cougars roam.

As to their availability? Can't comment, all I can do as a married man is talk chit with em:D

Amen to that brother.

I am one of the few guys around that has come home from a bar, flopped on the bed and told the wife "I flirted with every girl there"....................and lived to to tell this story.

She don't care, she is sure I am going get beat up by some jealous b/f though. But I know my limits:D

I am a good front man for someone single though.

By the time I am done with them, they are so baffled, insulted, annoyed and pissed off ………..they are begging to have someone else save them.

There were skanky felines all over the place last time I was there. As the executive producer of Mormons Gone Wild 2007 - I was clear to state it was DIY, and that it took place in an uncontrolled environment. It's unlikely there'll be any footage obtained this time as we've learned of the extensive license and permitting process involved. We were illegal last time.

But if you pay for private you get to skip the permitting process. Maybe NHY is on to something.

Dinkshooter- The permits are Waaaaaaay too expensive...and I can guarantee there would not be a license to cover it. It's a wilderness area if you have a GF or wife. Look at the price Kobe Bryant paid for his permit...I don't think Greenhorn has that type of money!

Tyler is out of town and apparently wants another kid. Pretty sure I can throw another seed and make it out for festivities.
My son goes to bed at 8pm and the key's under the back doormat. Just please give her a little pillow talk this time and don't use my robe for clean-up!

Heading out the door. Let's all cross our fingers that Oak draws some good tags.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back