Who is going to SLC Hunt Expo?

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Wondering who might be going to the Western Hunt Expo in Salt Lake City in February. Thinking a Hunttalk gathering would be in order, if a bunch of guys were gonna be there.

I will be there. Wife will be with me, so I will be on good behavior (Hell, I am always on good behavior, whether wife is with or not).

Doc won't let me drink any more, but I will gladly buy drinks for the gang who might be there.

I am still really surprised that the UT guys will let their tags get pimped this way, but if they are OK with it, I guess I will make a donation to the cause. Sure hope the money is going to a good use.

Would like to see a few Hunttalkers walk away with a tag or two.......... right, Oak? ;)

You feeling like being me again? :D

You trying to get me thrown in jail (again)? :eek:

Hey, I scrounged up some money. Can I come by your office tomorrow and reimburse you for what you paid my wife for those NM pronghorn horns? What do I owe you?

i wish I could go but for some reason its cheaper to fly to washington dc from ak than it is to SLC.

indian larry might go, he needs to buy a new pair of gloves

I'm going to go try and take more of their tags. I'm looking for an upgrade this year from my introductory hunt last year. If you want to spend your money on drinks, I won't stop you.;)

I'll be there with Oak and my buddy Doug...oh, and its my turn for the tag this year...and not an antelope tag either.

What day, time, and place are we meeting? Just trying to guage what it will cost to get everyone drunk and get them to tell of their secret hunting spots. :D

Big Fin, I might go but need a place to sleep. You going to have an extra bed in your hotel you are willin gto share ? or are we sleeping in the same bed ? I mean, I'm OK either way, but just asking.......

What day, time, and place are we meeting? Just trying to guage what it will cost to get everyone drunk and get them to tell of their secret hunting spots. :D

MDF auction on Thursday, and it's going to cost you a lot more than drinks. ;)

Back