Show me your Subaru

Geez, if it was not for my Forester, I'd not be hunting this year! Is it my diesel truck, no, not even close. Is my masculinity in question when I drive my Subaru? Possibly. I know I'm straight, but I do question the Forester. So no need to pile on and bash my gay car. Thanks
Not as gay as shooting a .270

Pretty sure he missed the memo on their demo…clearly not a NPR listener
NPR blaring in a Subaru. So Missoula. mtmuley
Alright and this is a serious question because if wllm and mtmuley know about it it's clearly covering a wide spectrum, WTF is NPR? Let the taunting begin I'm sure.

I was repeatedly chided by Dinkshooter during my moose hunt about whether I was going to wimp out in my 3/4 ton Chevy on roads with all the "Subies." And believe me, there were a lot. One day a whole fleet of 6 or 7 heading the opposite direction, big A/T tires and all.

On our way to ANC for the flight home. A couple minutes later this Subaru had 4 coolers of moose meat strapped to the top.
View attachment 245357

Alright and this is a serious question because if wllm and mtmuley know about it it's clearly covering a wide spectrum, WTF is NPR? Let the taunting begin I'm sure.
NPR is a radio program at least 3x as gay as my car.

View attachment 245392
Just put some recycled oil in her. She’s ready for deer season. Just gotta put the Tule rack on top and off we go! Throw the 6.5 CM in the passage seat and find me a nice forky to fill the freezer #coexist #carboneutral
Where's the cowboys butts drive me nuts sticker?

Last edited:
I'm not a afraid to admit it....I love my Forester XTs I've had 2. The 2004 model year had the STI motor and manual that car was fun to drive. Currently the 2014 XT is getting 26-29 MPG and doesn't draw attention when hunting in the suburban foothills. They are inexpensive, reliable transportation and I've kept 100s of thousands of miles of my 2500 Dodges and 2500 suburbans saving a ton of $$$ in the process. I've owned 7 Subarus for my wife, kids and I- 1997 Outback Sport 197K, 2004 Forester XT 178K, 2005 Forester XS 180K, 2012 Outback 194K. We are currently at 3 Subarus in the fleet- 2014 Crosstrek 100K, 2014 XT Forester 145K, 2018 Outback 90K, for a total 1,085K miles without a major issue on any of them.

Here's a pic of a sheep in the back and one pic of plenty of beer I think that was a 26 case haul.

Sandbrew

Sheep subie.jpg
Subie beer.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back