MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Show me your Subaru

Bigjay73

Since Subaru owners seem to feel the need to interject the fact that they own a Subaru into any conversation, relevant or not, here's a chance to tell us all about it. Feel free to post pics, give bios, tell us about the time you hauled an entire brontosaurus home stuffed in the back.
I'll have follow up threads dedicated to vegans, crossfitters, and those who are madly in love with a specific caliber

Since Subaru owners seem to feel the need to interject the fact that they own a Subaru into any conversation, relevant or not, here's a chance to tell us all about it. Feel free to post pics, give bios, tell us about the time you hauled an entire brontosaurus home stuffed in the back.
I'll have follow up threads dedicated to vegans, crossfitters, and those who are madly in love with a specific caliber
@BearFoot hauler makes them look like matchbox cars

Last edited:
I'll have follow up threads dedicated to vegans, crossfitters, and those who are madly in love with a specific caliber.
You could also do one on the Hunt Talk etymology of "man bun". It's first use appeared sometime around 2015. Eventually all manner of members began to crack themselves up with the term. The joke is now 7 years old and apparently still going strong, unlike many jokes that are 7 years old. Kudos to HT!
Edited to add: if sociology was on top of it's game, papers and papers would be written about class warfare and the manbun:mullet ratio in America.

You do realize the mentions are in entirely in jest… and a nod to a few particularly hilarious threads?

When first moving west, my truck was a F100 2WD. It did not take long to realize the limitations of 2WD. Our family was young and our next car purchase was an 83 Subaru GL wagon. It was purchased new and provided reliable transportation until our son drove it to its grave while in high school.

It would go places that surprised me, and yes, it hauled a cow elk home. My brother in law shot the cow, we got it out whole and into the back of the Subaru whole. We had to twist the head back and cut the hind legs off at the hock, to make it fit.

I just hijacked my wife's outback to drive to western Utah for a deer hunt. Slept in it when I was there. 4,000 miles cost me $450 in fuel. Including hauling a hitch haul filled with 2 deer home.

I was hoping that if I bought a matching set of Sitka gear I would qualify as an honorary resident for tag purposes in MT?

Attachments

• 20220930_074633.jpg
    20220930_074633.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
  • 20221003_095132.jpg
    20221003_095132.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 66
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members