Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Show me your Subaru

A while back I was driving here in Bozeangles listening to the NPR show Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me hosted by Peter Sagal. Someone referenced the fact Subaru was releasing a new 8 passenger vehicle that had 19 cup holders, to which Sagal replied; "I didn't know lesbians drank that much."

I almost drove off the road...

I’m 99% sure they give a driving test when go to buy a Subaru. If you pass they don’t let you buy one.

It’s common knowledge that when someone is doing something totally idiotic while driving 9/10 it’s a Supafool driver.

Supafool driver pulled right out in front of my while I was hauling a D6 dozer. I lock the brakes up. We get up to speed a mile later, he decides to get in the left turn lane. As I’m about to go by, he decides not to turn and gets on right in front of me, I take the ditch to avoid killing him. I save it and get back on the highway. Supafool man gets up next to me, lays on the horn and flips me off.

Sorry for risking my life to save yours dude.

I hate Subarus.

perfect.. Got tht bike back together yet?
That pic was halfway through a complete teardown to the frame. Just had the top end, shocks, and carb rebuilt, should be back in my hands any day now. New sprockets, chain, brakes, and a bunch of other little pieces. Right now Im prepping it for some fresh paint before reassembly. Cant wait to take it hunting next season!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back