Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Show me your Subaru

1668257235485.jpeg
Buddy and myself had this as a rental on a CO OTC elk hunt in 2015. We opted for the extra insurance and did everything but run it off a cliff. We would pass people in lifted Jeeps going down a 2 track and they would tell us not to. We just beat the hell out of it, I’m surprised it made it back to the airport. I definitely gained a respect for the durability of a Subaru on that hunt.

Left our pickups in South Carolina and drove my sons Crosstek commuter to WY to hunt antelope, then back thru SD for some bird hunting. The Subie did great on the 5K trip, and we saved a ton on gas. Subarus and Creedmoors have a lot in common. They both work well and people love to hate them for no real reason.

The coexist sticker hasn’t appeared yet, but I’m told it will happen any day. For now, the campaign sticker for a failed political candidate should ensure I don’t get kicked out of any Subaru meetups.

5A4050F2-C883-4E08-82C6-F73370EB2DE3.jpeg

Unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to drive home with a bull strapped to the roof rack this archery season, but I have to say, the Subaru made me not notice washboard roads that my 3/4 ton rattles teeth out on.

Subaru is the largest anti hunting car donation company. They give $250 for every car to ASPC, which opposes all hunting. They are also a huge supporter of the US humane Society which gives over 90% of their money to anti hunting agencies. ( less than 3% actually goes to animals)

I do not allow anyone visiting my house to park a Subaru in my driveway.

Subaru is the largest anti hunting car donation company. They give $250 for every car to ASPC, which opposes all hunting. They are also a huge supporter of the US humane Society which gives over 90% of their money to anti hunting agencies. ( less than 3% actually goes to animals)

I do not allow anyone visiting my house to park a Subaru in my driveway.
I don't think this is completely accurate.

They definitely contribute to the ASPCA, but $30,000,000 since 2008.

In 2021 subaru sold 598,480 cars which at $250 would mean $149,620,000.00

Using sales from 2008 to today, 30MM would be like $4 a car.

ASPCA does oppose all hunting.

I wasn't able to find anything about supporting US human society, but maybe they do...

I don't let velveeta cheese in my house so I get it, gotta stand by your principles.

Last edited:
I think there was a Subaru near me on the mountain. If you look closely you can see the tracks in the snow. The drag marks give View attachment 249954it away.
are we sure those aren't the dangling truck nuts of someone overcompensating? 😉

Looks like y'all are having the same season conditions as we are down here in CO

I don't think this is completely accurate.

They definitely contribute to the ASPCA, but $30,000,000 since 2008.

In 2021 subaru sold 598,480 cars which at $250 would mean $149,620,000.00

Using sales from 2008 to today, 30MM would be like $4 a car.

ASPCA does oppose all hunting.

I wasn't able to find anything about supporting US human society, but maybe they do...

I don't let velveeta cheese in my house so I get it, gotta stand by your principles.
The $250 is on their website. Maybe a newer program. But all hunters should support those who support our interests.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back