Molly

BigHornRam

1.jpg
It seems like yesterday you were just a puppy

2.jpg
Hard to believe that 12 years has passed so fast

3.jpg
Always showing off for the camera, and a big fan of public lands (Cloud Peak Wilderness)

Molly had 12 years of healthy, happy life. She started limping on her front leg about a month ago, and X-ray determined bone cancer. The cancer spread quickly and by last Friday she had suffered enough. One last trip to the Vet.

She was laid to rest this past weekend next to her big sister Echo. Goodbye Molly. You were a great dog, and will be missed.
4.jpg

Rest in peace Molly, man that's tough to swallow every time I see or hear about another's pet passing. My lab is almost 2 and that day that I know is coming, even though it's not soon, it scares the crap outta me.

Always tough saying goodbye to a good friend. Problem with dogs is, they don't live long enough.

Not much sucks worse than losing a dog.

Sure looks to me like Molly had a pretty darn good dog life though.

Having lost my own, I feel your pain. Not much else worse than losing a dog.

Always sad, after my last lab passed away I haven't been able to bring myself to get back in the dog business.

Sorry to hear that, Paul.

"There is no finer relationship than that of a boy and his dog, regardless of their age."

BHR, Sorry to hear about Molly. Man, I tell ya I have had more friends losing Labs lately than any other dog. Most like our Midnight were all around 11-13 years old. John

Sorry for your loss, BHR. Losing a dog just plain sucks. Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves through it time and time again, but life just wouldn't be the same without a faithful mutt by your side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back