Molly

Hate to hear that. I've got a 13 year old yellow lab here beside me. He doesn't get around too good anymore and I dread that day terribly.
Sorry for your loss.

Life is always richer with dogs around. I spent 5 years in Europe without one and I won't do it again. Got my 2 sitting at my feet and am thankful everyday for my sweet girl and the dopey little terrier mama brought home :)Hammy.jpgIMG_4330.jpg

Last edited:
After I put my Lab down, I said I'd never get another dog. My family won and we now have another Lab/Australian Shepard mix. I dread the day I have to make that drive to the Vet again. Nothing is more loyal and faithful than a dog....mans best friend! Sorry for your loss.

I have lost too many dogs thru my life. I think of all of them daily. The pain when they leave is horrible. But, the joy they give when they are here makes up for it.

Sorry for your loss of your best friend.

To me chasing birds without a dog ain't hunting. And of course they don't live long enough. RIP Molly.
Chokes me up every time.

So sorry to hear about your Molly. I know exactly how you must feel because we just had to let go of our Jasmine yesterday.

Thank you for all the kind comments. Here is probably my favorite Molly story that I will share. She was less than a year old when we went on a late summer overnighter to the Bighole. When she was young she had a habit of bolting, just putting her nose to the ground and running without thinking where she was going. That night we camped out under a tarp like this picture of Molly and I in the Bob Marshall.
Falls Creek Camp.jpg

My wife hooked a tie out to Molly and then tied it to her waist. She didn't want Molly taking off in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere. In the middle of the night I woke up from deep sleep, to sound of elk barking, dogs barking, and my wife dropping the F-bomb! By the time I got my headlamp on, Molly had drug my wife about 10 feet out of her sleeping bag. I thought it was a lot funnier than she did!

Sorry to hear of your loss. When I was a single man, if you saw me around town
you saw my black lab. Good friends are hard to find, great friends are tougher to lose.

Sorry for your loss. I dread the day. My Lab is 11. We've been hunting everyday as I kind of suspect this will be his last year.\

RIP Molly

It is a hard loss when your friends pass. Although the memories and smiles do make it easier. Sorry for your loss. I read once that you just rent a dog for a short while to get a glimpse of what heaven offers. Pretty accurate in my estimation.

Jeremy

Toughest part of having a dog right there. I am sure she enjoyed the home you gave her. Time heals all wounds.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back