MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I’ve found several great uses for toilet paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
My advice for huntalkers approaching 50 and in need of prepping for the dreaded colonoscopy. Buy the softest TP you can find. The stiff abrasive stuff may work fine if it is only needed once a day after morning coffee, But you will want something soft when you have need for TP every fifteen minutes. There are parts of the body you just do not want to get chapped.
And this the time to bench the "wipe" and implement the "dab"...

I really like the Kirkland Signature brand because you’ll note they actually spell out the name.

View attachment 208006

Too many companies have stopped doing this because of communist/social advances. It’s probably from eating animals that don’t solely eat vegetables. See the Black Rifle Communist Coffee Company symbol?

View attachment 208008

Look at the workmanship on this embossing. Is your toilet paper this neat?

View attachment 208007
If it doesn't have quality workmanship like that or crisp clear embossing, I just put it right back on the shelf. No thank you.

Hmmm, now we have snooty toilet paper
Not snooty at all. Just a celebration of toilet paper that is made with quality reminiscent of the boomer age, when people still cared about their craftsmanship. Not like the stuff made by these millennials who don’t take pride in their work.

We used to rock the Costco but went with the charmin extra soft once and my 5 year old called us out when we got the Costco again saying that the charmin was much better and we shouldn’t buy the Costco brand anymore…

After working for gov though the costco stuff is way better!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back