Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

I’ve found several great uses for toilet paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
You ain't never been poor if you haven't stolen gas station TP on the gigantic roll for your 2 bedroom apartment that 6 people live in.

You ain't never been humble if you weren't grateful for that thin yet somehow abrasive tp.

Box loads of TP daily.
I put my foot down when they wanted to use those giant rolls like the NPS....I should have hosed the floor 1st.

You ain't never been poor if you haven't stolen gas station TP on the gigantic roll for your 2 bedroom apartment that 6 people live in.

You ain't never been humble if you weren't grateful for that thin yet somehow abrasive tp.
Alot of stealing wipe from jobsite porta pottys in well-to-do neighborhoods in the beginning.
Rich folk gotta wipe too.

If it hasnt already been said, think twice before using that thick Costco paper in a septic system. Unless it isnt your septic system and you dont care for the owner(s) of said system, in which case use liberally.

If it hasnt already been said, think twice before using that thick Costco paper in a septic system. Unless it isnt your septic system and you dont care for the owner(s) of said system, in which case use liberally.
Or pump it every few years on principal.

Or pump it every few years on principal.
It clogs the pipe easier. Every Roto-Rooter tech will advise against its use.

Ive never been into a Costco myself, but I did purchase some thick TP recently (because thats what was on the shelf) that had my system clogged within days, clogged near where the pipe enter the tank. Packed so tight I couldnt unclog with a hand snake. Guy said, after unclogging, something along the lines of, "looks like you use Costco TP, we advise people not to use it because it accounts for most of the clogs we see".

Anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Ive never been into a Costco myself, but I did purchase some thick TP recently (because thats what was on the shelf) that had my system clogged within days, clogged near where the pipe enter the tank. Packed so tight I couldnt unclog with a hand snake. Guy said, after unclogging, something along the lines of, "looks like you use Costco TP, we advise people not to use it because it accounts for most of the clogs we see".

Anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Delicate Kirkland blankets on my butt > clogging pipes

Ive never been into a Costco myself, but I did purchase some thick TP recently (because thats what was on the shelf) that had my system clogged within days. Packed so tight I couldnt unclog with a hand snake. Guy said, after unclogging, something along the lines of, "looks like you use Costco TP, we advise people not to use it because it accounts for most of the clogs we see".

Anyway. 🤷‍♂️
Thats why when I designed and built my house I put my bathroom right over the main line exiting the crawlspace....just to make sure of positive flow. :)

Anyway. 🤷‍♂️
that sounds more like a plumbing issue than a TP issue.

I've ran kirkland since there was a kirkland without issue.

Is Kirkland a tissue with issue?
Maybe that rumor’s just a bunch of crap (yeah, I went there…)😉

Oh, if you have never experienced stinging nettles that was an experience for sure! We certainly got 'em here. I wonder how extensive the range is for these bad boys?
Farther than you think...we've got wood nettles here.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back