I’ve found several great uses for toilet paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Not snooty at all. Just a celebration of toilet paper that is made with quality reminiscent of the boomer age, when people still cared about their craftsmanship. Not like the stuff made by these millennials who don’t take pride in their work.
Now there's an oxy moron is there ever was one. Craftsmanship to wipe your behind with...:cool:

You ain't never been poor if you haven't stolen gas station TP on the gigantic roll for your 2 bedroom apartment that 6 people live in.

You ain't never been humble if you weren't grateful for that thin yet somehow abrasive tp.
save the poor man talk comrade. we all started out dead broke somewhere. Only the loftiest of us (meaning you and JLS) reach the pinnacle of
having signature brand TP.
Waiting for @Bigfin to weigh in on this given his escapades, er chili experiences

save the poor man talk comrade. we all started out dead broke somewhere. Only the loftiest of us (meaning you and JLS) reach the pinnacle of
Waiting for @Bigfin to weigh in on this given his escapades, er chili experiences

In Soviet Russia, toilet paper wipes you!

1641503903205.png

my Capitalist Brain has a new idea though: Bespoke bathroom tissues.

We'll get some fart sniffer to come around, measure your arm length, wiping strength & fecal mass to get a good & perfect measurement for the width, length & tensile strength of the tissue. We shall offer these tissues in Hound's-tooth, Jodhpur and tweed colors, but it will be only the softest ply, guaranteed to keep the peasants with septic systems away, while ensuring only the most refined behinds are pampered with this new, bespoke item, the hottest trend for 2022.

Since you gave me this idea, I further will employ my cutthroat capitalism and cut you out of the profits entirely.

Last edited:
my Capitalist Brain has a new idea though: Bespoke bathroom tissues.

We'll get some fart sniffer to come around, measure your arm length, wiping strength & fecal mass to get a good & perfect measurement for the width, length & tensile strength of the tissue. We shall offer these tissues in Hound's-tooth, Jodhpur and tweed colors, but it will be only the softest ply, guaranteed to keep the peasants with septic systems away, while ensuring only the most refined behinds are pampered with this new, bespoke item, the hottest trend for 2022.

Since you gave me this idea, I further will employ my cutthroat capitalism and cut you out of the profits entirely.
Great, you and JLS can market it under "Snooty Booty"

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back