I’ve found several great uses for toilet paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
What's the optimal TP quantity for your point #1, or dare I say #2? Throughout my dove hunting career, I've often eaten in diners all around the country. You see, I'm a big fan of Salisbury Steaks, ground meat smothered in gravy, but the starch in the gravy does irritate my bowel and I find myself using the lavatory quite often.

They just don't make diners like they used to. Those young punk diner employees have no work ethics, I shouldn't have to ask for a bottle of ketchup, back in the 70s, there used to be a bottle of ketchup on every table. What's the point blank range for condiments on a diner table? Arms length?

You just don't get the same quality latrines like you used to. Vinyl floors, plastic faucets, buzzing white neon lights and fancy scent dispencers. Back in the day, facilities were lit with real incandescent light bulbs which had a much softer glow, ceramic tiles made in the USA and proper steel hardware in the facilities.

Help, I have fallen and cannot get up.

Last edited:
Are you implying that there is a difference in the point blank range of TP? If I have long arms do I have to hold high with the government issue if I am sighted in with Costco brand?
JLS is closing in on his first "insert camera". I'm sure he will communicate his findings .

🤭
🤗😅😅😅 Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile !!!! This thread is going to ""bottom out"" with a loud ""BOOM"" and a large cloud !!!!!!! Have a great day,my friends !!!!!!

We've got 2 sleeves of Costco buttwipe left. I fear we're going to be in for a long, cold winter if we can't get to the Costco in time to get more taint cleaner.

New transplant uses Super Cub on skis to import Folgers and Costco TP and export Dark Roast Dingles back to Bozeman to sell in downtown boutiques.
Bozeman elites begin snatching up the dark roast dingles, driving the price through the roof. Then tragically the transplant is shot down by Putin while short cutting his way through Siberian airspace, and the Bozeman elites live the rest of their lives in complete misery.
THE END!

Smart ass!
So long as you aren't standing in a jungle of stinging nettles.
Been there,done that.
I'm never crapping in the woods there again. Ever.
Oh, if you have never experienced stinging nettles that was an experience for sure! We certainly got 'em here. I wonder how extensive the range is for these bad boys?

Oh, if you have never experienced stinging nettles that was an experience for sure! We certainly got 'em here. I wonder how extensive the range is for these bad boys?
I have subsequently come across nettles in Montana, usually on creek bottoms while fishing in the summer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back