PEAX Equipment

Controversial Recipe Ingredients

Canned peas. I hadn't had them for years and then the kids wanted some at the store. I had to coach the younger one through his gag reflex (it's always on a hair trigger). I'll eat them, but couldn't make it a staple, especially when frozen are easier anyway.

How am I supposed to have keto pizza?

We make a pizza crust with shredded mozzarella cheese, almond flour and an egg. Easy to prepare crust in the microwave. Variation of this recipe, but we don't add cream cheese.

I'm not a child so I'll eat just about anything!

Shots fired!!! 🤓

I am remembering Ron Boehme on a podcast (possibly BHA podcast with Hal Herring) and they were talking about some people not liking the stronger flavored upland birds. Ron said something like: "some people still need their mom to cut the crust of the PB&JS"

Canned peas are canned poison................yuck. Right up there with liver in my book.

You want to start some controversy with me, put sugar in your grits, green beans, or cornbread. Such an abomination.

It would probably be controversial if I told people how many things I make have fish sauce in them.

Canned peas. I hadn't had them for years and then the kids wanted some at the store. I had to coach the younger one through his gag reflex (it's always on a hair trigger). I'll eat them, but couldn't make it a staple, especially when frozen are easier anyway.
I prefer to buy frozen ones. Fresher to start with and taste much better.

Head cheese..... I mean wtf is that garbage.

Candied yams, sweet potatoes = absofu#$inglutley not

Ghost pepper.... not for me but I do like spicy food, I just don't want to die while eating.

I'm sure there's tons more but those just come to mind.

Pineapple has no place in my heart either unless in juice for some reason that is ok.

If I wanna talk about drinks. I'm not a pop guy unless it's got whisky with it and I'm pretty much open to all alcohol. Not a seltzer guy though.

Last edited:
Cilantro - how do you have ANY Mexican food without it?

Onions - a burger without fresh onion, really?

Pineapple and jalapeños on pizza, yes please.

The only purpose for ketchup is to mix with Mayo to make fry sauce.

Fresh sliced tomatoes with a little salt and cracked pepper are divine.

How in the word do you thicken gumbo without okra? Seriously.

Ribs should pull off the bone, not fall.

Watermelon (cold) after a hot mountain bike ride is wonderful.

Fresh apples are awesome.

The best green salads have fresh red onion, chopped olives, chopped bell peppers, blue cheese and vinaigrette dressing.

Curried chukar legs are fantastic.

Liver? Hardly worth feeding to the dogs.....
I approve of this message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back