Yeti GOBOX Collection

Controversial Recipe Ingredients

Unfortunately, it is mayo sometimes.

Oh I know... I like to make my grandma's recipes from time to time and I sub mayo out of each and everyone lol...

I'm a terrible grandson, Mema forgive me.

Lutefisk another one up there with head cheese....

Lutefisk starts as cod, traditionally caught in the cold waters off Norway. It's then dried to the point that it attains the feel of leather and the firmness of corrugated cardboard. Water alone can't reconstitute the fish, so it's soaked in lye.

Who in their right mind thinks this is ok.....

Lutefisk starts as cod, traditionally caught in the cold waters off Norway. It's then dried to the point that it attains the feel of leather and the firmness of corrugated cardboard. Water alone can't reconstitute the fish, so it's soaked in lye.

That stuff is disgusting.

Finely ground chicken of the woods mushroom picked in the woods and used as additive for ground meat and as a bread crumb substitute. It is awesome! I get about 25 pounds each season which i freeze. 20210326_124204.jpg

I just used this batch in my meatballs.

I'd give lutefisk a try.

Mayo on pears... I'd try it. One and done though. My aunt would eat Mayo and Banana sandwiches. That one was also a one and done deal.

What about that fermented shark up in Greenland?

Man, you guys need to get out more.

I don't have any controversial limits. These were really good, just make sure to not get a sticker to the tongue:

FgAwrY2.jpg

These were fun too and you don't have to worry about any stickers:

X3KogA0.jpg
You need Jesus.

My gmas side is from Norway/Sweden... she ate Lutefisk, pickled herring, pickled pigs feet, cold tongue sandwiches... my gpa was Irish, he just drank! (May have been her breath 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Bacon and black olives on pizza

Tony Chachere's Bold Cajun seasoning goes on a near embarrassing amount of things I eat

Fries with ketchup, never mustard

My heathen of a wife dips her chicken nuggets in ranch dressing which I'll never understand

Back