PEAX Equipment

Controversial Recipe Ingredients

MThuntr

Ok give us your controversial ingredients because I need something less political. Particularly of interest if you'd add them to your game recipes

Any dealbreakers?

...and GO!

Cilantro. Yuck

Pineapple on pizza. No

Avacado, tastes like it feels.

Beenie weenies on everything.

Sausage gravy on everything.

Funyuns dipped in butter. You're welcome.

Agree with Avocados...they are only allowed in guacamole and that is basically an excuse to overeat tortilla chips

A friend won't eat anything with mushrooms in it...my go-to chicken noodle recipe has a lot of mushrooms in it. He once tried to scoop them all out but once he tasted the mushroom in the soup he lost his mind. Being from the Midwest, I also make a chicken and rice dish with cream of mushroom soup in it. He says it smells so good but literally dry heaves at the knowledge that it's filled with a can of cream of mushroom soup. It's a way to ensure that he won't eat all my food when we're shooting bows

Last edited:
bell peppers are great if sautéed in butter with cilantro and onions. otherwise they're a flavorless waste of chewing energy

Ya'll are monsters.

I'm taking my bell peppers, cilantro, avocados and going home.

I don't care for olives, like some fine, lots no.
Right there with you. Pineapples on pizza is fantastic, as long as it's paired with pork, of some sort. Peppers good, avocados, good, cilantro good (in moderation), most things are good, except for olives. And mushrooms. The difference is that I'm embarrassed not to like mushrooms. I'm proud to dislike olives.

Corn is good in everything. Everything.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back