Caribou Gear

Controversial Recipe Ingredients

I like mayonnaise and cheese on canned pears and peaches. But no to mayonnaise anywhere else.
Huhh??? Kudos to you sir for the most unique item on this thread, not saying I wouldn’t try it but what on earth would possess someone to make that combo in the first place?

For years I didn't. It's definitely a drug, hard to function without. Gotta do what ya gotta do.
I started drinking black coffee at breakfast when I was about 5, I drink 3 or 4 cups a day. A couple of my hunting partners wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole, which is great, more for me!

Coffee, in any shape or form. In a cup, in icecream, rubbed on a steak, poisoning a cheesecake, or in or on any other form of edible food. Coffee is a toxic waste that should be outlawed. We could probably turn this nation around if only we got rid of that venomous stuff.
Dear Lord. That’s more blasphemous than the mockery of Kettle House.

I know I cant be the only one eating raw hamburger? Little salt and pepper perfect.
Got to have a little lemon and maybe some Jalepeno and cheese in there. “Parisa” is pretty popular in some areas down here.

Huhh??? Kudos to you sir for the most unique item on this thread, not saying I wouldn’t try it but what on earth would possess someone to make that combo in the first place?
My grandmother added a dollop of mayo (normally Kraft Miracle Whip) to the hollow of a pear half then topped with shredded cheddar. That was in the 50's.
Good stuff, Maynard!
Never tried it with peaches. 🤔?

My grandmother added a dollop of mayo (normally Kraft Miracle Whip) to the hollow of a pear half then topped with shredded cheddar. That was in the 50's.
Good stuff, Maynard!
Never tried it with peaches. 🤔?
We should not confuse mayo with Miracle whip. Big Difference, Miracle whip has many applications. Mayo can go in the trash,.

@Mthuntr thank you for this thread btw, it has detracted from a lot of tension and been a lot of fun
This one turned out to be a lot of fun. We all needed a bit of a distraction from politics and pissing matches. We can all get in a few jabs, take a few jabs, and at the end of the day all know it was in good fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back