Caribou Gear

Controversial Recipe Ingredients

People who drink sweet tea all need to be medicated!
Heading south for the Bristol dirt race and one highlight is the great sweet tea I can find! That and Waffle House make it a journey! Hard pass on the coffee. Gave up that stuff YEARS ago.

Head cheese..... I mean wtf is that garbage.

Candied yams, sweet potatoes = absofu#$inglutley not

Ghost pepper.... not for me but I do like spicy food, I just don't want to die while eating.

I'm sure there's tons more but those just come to mind.

Pineapple has no place in my heart either unless in juice for some reason that is ok.

If I wanna talk about drinks. I'm not a pop guy unless it's got whisky with it and I'm pretty much open to all alcohol. Not a seltzer guy though.
Don’t lie, you sip on the white claw every now and again.

Huhh??? Kudos to you sir for the most unique item on this thread, not saying I wouldn’t try it but what on earth would possess someone to make that combo in the first place?
I wonder that a lot, who in heck thought this would be good and tried it first?

Heading south for the Bristol dirt race and one highlight is the great sweet tea I can find! That and Waffle House make it a journey! Hard pass on the coffee. Gave up that stuff YEARS ago.
Good old Waffle House. They say you can predict the severity of a hurricane by checking where the waffle houses are closed. That's also how we knew the coronavirus was serious - when all of em shut down! 🤣

Back