MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

American Prairie Reserve Purchases 14,000 Acre Ranch

That is just stupid!
What’s stupid about it? He’s right. A private owner can’t just transplant and release wolves.

What’s evil about brucellosis free bison?

What’s evil about wanting lions on their property?

What’s evil about wanting wolves in their property?

What’s evil about managing against climate change?

What’s evil about wanting unhindered pronghorn migration?

Tell me what’s so evil about wanting a native intact ecosystem, other than it doesn’t jive with save the cowboy propaganda?

At the end of the day, it’s just private money buying a property from a willing seller. No different than Rupert Murdoch or the Wilks brothers.

Once again you are being foolish...Is it possible for you to contribute anything at all to this thread?
I've contributed plenty, hang some pics of all the mule deer and elk you've shot in the breaks....I have plenty more to share. Even more yet if I scan in some real old ones.

What have you contributed other than false information, innuendo, and flat lies?

I do not know how Montana operates, but in other states, game species can be introduced on private property with the permission of the State F&G. If wolves are no longer on the list, or they can be hunted in the state, then you sure can introduce the species on private property. There were grants at one time for private land owners to accept re-introduction of endangered or Threatened species. I don’t remember the details as it has been decades. But APR sure as hell wants to do it.

Some of the APR (let's not confuse them with Associated Press) objectives may be incredibly naive, but they have the right to learn the hard way I guess. Their money and their land. If they allow more access than existing ranchers, both real and phony, well that's better than a sharp stick in the eye ... which is pretty much what Montana's eastern transplant govt is dishing out now. I hope they don't turn their operation into eco Disney World but if they do, in that state they would be way behind the rest of the tourist trap culture.

I've contributed plenty, hang some pics of all the mule deer and elk you've shot in the breaks....I have plenty more to share. Even more yet if I scan in some real old ones.

What have you contributed other than false information, innuendo, and flat lies?
You wouldn’t know what a fact was if it bit in the a$$!

Why don’t we go through your entire family album...who cares!

Wolves in the Breaks or Great Plains ... meah! Big deal. With the guns and ammo available today, it wouldn't be hard to control them in the wide open spaces. On the west side it's a different matter.

I do not know how Montana operates, but in other states, game species can be introduced on private property with the permission of the State F&G. If wolves are no longer on the list, or they can be hunted in the state, then you sure can introduce the species on private property. There were grants at one time for private land owners to accept re-introduction of endangered or Threatened species. I don’t remember the details as it has been decades. But APR sure as hell wants to do it.
You truly are full of shit...please, stop, it's embarrassing.

I don't think you remember what you had for breakfast...

That is not true. In Montana, private landowners can’t stock anything other than upland birds and fish.

State and federal wildlife agencies reintroducing species is a completely different discussion.

You truly are full of shit...please, stop, it's embarrassing.

I don't think you remember what you had for breakfast...
I heard you were in resource management and conservation. Is that true? I would never know that.

You haven't heard?

AP has hired a pachyderm biologist to improve their herd of rhinos', hippo's, and elephant for their safari clients.

Gila told me all about it, he got the information from a local.
I heard it was a geneticist to do some of that Jurassic park stuff and bring back mammoths and woolly rhinos. Why would they want that African stuff when the good old ice age stuff is right on the edge of science.

That is not true. In Montana, private landowners can’t stock anything other than upland birds and fish.
I believe you, but it certainly isn’t the norm. I have personally worked with F&G in another state to get it done. We wanted to re-introduce the game species in a portion of a NF that were wiped out by a fire. Several Enviro groups sued my organization, so we partnered with F&G to release the species on three different private ranches within the NF forest...Problem solved!

I heard it was a geneticist to do some of that Jurassic park stuff and bring back mammoths and woolly rhinos. Why would they want that African stuff when the good old ice age stuff is right on the edge of science.
If it's muskox, count me in. Those things are wonderful on the dinner plate. IMO, even better than bison.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back