When It's Time To Say Goodbye.

Sytes

Called the vet.

Vet commented, when it reaches the point of, "the call", it's time.
He's mentally there though physically, his body has checked out. Nerve and arthritis...

So tough. He's my backcountry buddy.

Suppose this helps to post. I dislike these threads. Maybe not dislike though always saddens me - though always open and post.

If the world held a fraction the love our four legged family members share, this world would be a much better place.

20200920_210012.jpg

IMG_20231009_093832882_HDR.jpg

Called the vet.

Vet commented, when it reaches the point of, "the call", it's time.
He's mentally there though physically, his body has checked out. Nerve and arthritis...

So tough. He's my backcountry buddy.

Suppose this helps to post. I dislike these threads. Maybe not dislike though always saddens me - though always open and post.

If the world held a fraction the love our four legged family members share, this world would be a much better place.

View attachment 296066

View attachment 296067
I’m sorry Chuck. I truly believe dog is man’s best friend and their love and loyalty knows no bounds.

Dogs are one of the greatest blessings of our lives. I hope the relief of his suffering can comfort you some.

Oh man, I am so so sorry. Give him all the love on the day off. It hurts, but it very slowly gets better.

So sorry to hear. I have 2 "mutts", yellow labs that I love and I dread the day when I have to make that decision. I will remember all the good times.

The fact that it is hard means you are a good person who values a good friend. Take comfort in the fact you made his days great with you and he could always count on you to take care of him. He's looked to you for love and comfort and returned the favor 10x with pleasure. Goodbyes are hard. That's what makes it special. No matter how it hurts, it is special.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back