Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What teams will make the Superbowl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Who's punching their ticket to the big game?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 49 62.8%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Tennessee Titans

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • I.p.o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats why I provided the links to solidify the fact. I cant make you come to terms with reality. Thats on you. But like I said, I dont care either way but I dont want you to continue living in error so I thought I would straighten you out as clearly somebody gave you some bad information.
Thanks for the laugh. Two of my best friends are Packers and the other a Niner fan. We had it out in the good years. The Packers are going home. mtmuley

Also as a lifelong Bills fan I'm just glad the Pats didnt go to their 4th straight. That's the one thing the Bills still have over the Pats. If I lost that my will to live could be in serious danger. Haha
You guys have a bright future! I like that Josh Allen. Once he gets more game experience, he will be a household name at QB

No need to get upset over one of the most unpredictable sports! Every team loses and wins. Good players and bad. My teams clings to a superbowl win that happened over 30 yrs ago! My team's quarterback of the future is Mitchell Trubisky! He was selected 8 picks before Mahomes and 10 before Watson!?!? Thank God football is simultaneously occurring during hunting season!

Last edited by a moderator:
I laughed. While It wont matter to me, we know the NFL team from Montana wont be there. :D
We've diversified our preferences...
Seachickens, Swaybacks... Oh heck, just about any NFL team 'cept maybe the Cincinnati Bungholes. Then again, if they have the bling - bling $$$, Joe Burrow's might be the new star QB.

@Stay Sharp i will say this Aaron Rodgers is one of the greats no doubt but rarely does he actually have help. When he's under pressure here folds like a tent. I'm gonna be real surprised if your boys can withstand our defensive front. I'm calling 5 sacks on Rodgers, with a fumble.

That being said can happen, but that fabulous front 4 we got....... oofta.

As far as chiefs and titans that's gonna be another bloodbath ultimately with Henry getting the final laugh. Dudes an animal name the last RB that's had 4 consecutive 160 175 yard games..... he's gonna steam roll them right to Miami

@Stay Sharp i will say this Aaron Rodgers is one of the greats no doubt but rarely does he actually have help. When he's under pressure here folds like a tent. I'm gonna be real surprised if your boys can withstand our defensive front. I'm calling 5 sacks on Rodgers, with a fumble.

That being said can happen, but that fabulous front 4 we got....... oofta.

As far as chiefs and titans that's gonna be another bloodbath ultimately with Henry getting the final laugh. Dudes an animal name the last RB that's had 4 consecutive 160 175 yard games..... he's gonna steam roll them right to Miami
My guess would be Peyton Hillis!

Your boys???? I dont have a stake in it as I dont follow games on TV. I was just ribbing the others but I could not care less. Im still bowhunting till the end of the month.

That being said can happen, but that fabulous front 4 we got.

We????

"I could not care less but here's four links that unequivocally prove that the Packers are America's team"

Of the 14 votes, GB has received 0! As a Bears' fan (😑), that makes me happy!
😎😎
Boomer, I used to like reading your posts but now that I know your a Bears fan I don’t know if I can read them the same anymore! 😂😎

listening to ESPN radio this morning the chiefs and niners have already won, there is no way the Packers will be within 2 touchdowns and if somehow the Titans win Andy Reid needs to be fired immediately.
All that being said as a Packers fan they will have to play their best game of the year. I don’t see them winning today, but I don’t think the 49ers cover the spread. Which is 8 points.

I will take the Chiefs at home.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back