Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What teams will make the Superbowl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Who's punching their ticket to the big game?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 49 62.8%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Tennessee Titans

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • I.p.o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sense a little bias...are you somehow attached or affiliated with the Chiefs?
Naaa… I'm a Cowgirls fan, prior 49er fan since the days of Montana though dumped them over Kapershit. I'm amazed at Mahomes leadership and QB skills. Pretty darn impressive - thus, I'd like to see the Chiefs take the trophy home.

I don’t think it’ll happen but man I’d love to see Andy Reid get a ring. He’s paid his dues. Not a Chiefs fan I’ll just be happy to see someone besides the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Naaa… I'm a Cowgirls fan, prior 49er fan since the days of Montana though dumped them over Kapershit. I'm amazed at Mahomes leadership and QB skills. Pretty darn impressive - thus, I'd like to see the Chiefs take the trophy home.
You didn't follow Montana to the Chiefs?!

Green Bay and Chiefs. Mahommes is tough and young. Rodgers has the experience. The 49ers are going to be an obstacle for sure. I'm hoping Coach Lefleur does what he said and finds
what worked for other teams against them and uses it. We'll know by tomorrow evening..
Oh and one more thing, remember that real catchy song...……"The Bears still s--k" …………………..LMAO!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Green Bay and Chiefs. Mahommes is tough and young. Rodgers has the experience. The 49ers are going to be an obstacle for sure. I'm hoping Coach Lefleur does what he said and finds
what worked for other teams against them and uses it. We'll know by tomorrow evening..
Oh and one more thing, remember that real catchy song...……"The Bears still s--k" …………………..LMAO!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'll let you live your dream out.

Just remember, the Packers benefited from a 3rd place schedule and the unknown of Matt Lafleur! The true test will be next year for GB. The Bears will get a 3rd place schedule next year and GB will have a 1st place schedule.

I get it. Just hard watching players that are a shell of themselves keep trying. Some players don't "look" right on another team. Emitt Smith was never a Cardinal. mtmuley
Favre on the Jets and Vikes was weird too.

He's a Republican?

/humor... G-Damn politics slip into everything! :ROFLMAO:

Keep’r moving
I never claimed that Chicago fans were classy. In my estimation, they don't make a lick of sense and actually one of the worst fans bases in the NFL. That's why I'm gladly a Bears fan from a distance!

Yep as a Cowboys fan I was glad when Romo just retired as a Cowboy. It would have been weird seeing him in another uniform.
The only player I can relate to you with is Brian Urlacher. He was about to play for Cardinals but he didn't. I'm glad he retired as a bear!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back