What do you do for a living?

Retired in 2001 after 9 yrs.military service and 31 years with Xerox Corp., then worked for myself doing consulting, remodeling, finish carpentry and millwork replication on historical homes as well as stonework restoration for several historical societies here in the state.

Lawn Maintenance and Snow removal business and year 2 of a career in Real Estate. I was a drywall taper for 10 years as well (just don't tell anyone)

We just have a big CNC machine that pre-cuts all the parts and notches and then package 'kits' to send out - in other words, sit and follow Hunt Talk all day!

I can send you a kit to practice on, though (for a few thousand dollars). ;)

Some day I will build my own hooch.....TF has got me going :hump:

Project manager for a high end custom home builder. I still throw the tool bags on for some of the more involved trim stuff. mtmuley

Professional Animal Scientist.
mainly doing nutritional formulation for food animals for a feed company. Try to schedule 4 weeks a year of field studies and specimen collection of wild ungulates.

I worked as a timber faller in wisconsin and montana in the late 70s . Then 32 years in the wastewater treatment plant . Now , once again back in the woods logging where I belong .

I own my own concrete contracting business. Mostly residential stuff. House floors, driveways, safe rooms, etc.

I also do decorative concrete such as stamping and staining. If I had my choice I would prefer to do nothing but the decorative stuff. I like being able to take pride in something that people will admire instead of just letting them cover it up with carpet and tile. Here are a few examples of my work:

Stamped concrete patio:

Stained entryway into a steakhouse:

Hand textured concrete wood overlay:

Stamped concrete column:

Concrete countertop:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24