Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What do you do for a living?

Commercial/industrial electrician. Work mostly at universities, hospitals, and wireless switching centers.

Palliative Care and Neurological Nurse.

People ask me why i am always squeezing 5 years worth of hunting and fishing into every year of my life, i tell them one day at my hospital will make you think long and hard about living for the moment, not for next year.

I work in the repair department at a Caterpillar plant fixing things on dozers before they go to dealers. Anything from tightening a loose bolt to tearing out a transmission.

Road construction. I play with all the GPS equipment on the dozers, blades, scrapers, etc.

A few construction people on the forum.

My company does commercial and residential EIFS and conventional stucco, commercial steel stud framing and drywall, acoustic and hard ceilings, insulation, and tape/bed.texture/painting. Also have a building material supply operation.

Here's a fast food joint we're finishing up the Exterior Insulated Finish System on this morning.

Palliative Care and Neurological Nurse.

People ask me why i am always squeezing 5 years worth of hunting and fishing into every year of my life, i tell them one day at my hospital will make you think long and hard about living for the moment, not for next year.

God bless. Palliative care nurses were the best thing that happened to us when dad god sick.

Thanks for doing what you do.

Got my degree in Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries from UT.

Drive a pkg car for UPS..go figure.

Companies pay me to check and see if they are keeping their books in order.

Of course they probably wouldn't do that if their bankers didn't make them.

Our firm specializes in Electric and Telephone Cooperatives.

Work about 5-6 months as a environmental coordinator for construction contractors on pipelines/powerlines. Work for myself the other half of the year building/farming. The farming is limited to 50 acres and will be several years before I see a profit. Hope everyone has a safe and productive year.

Retired Park Ranger and builder.
Just have my small ranch to look after now building new life and make furniture when I get the shop built......oh,and watch the neighborhood elk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back