Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Utah - Schmalts, check your CC

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Given that we have sufferred with Schmalts' Utah elk stories for five years, I am hoping that this is the year he finally draws, especially given that I have promised we would try to film him.

Anyhow, Utah is hitting credit cards for the apps. Seems about a week or ten days early this year.'

Good luck Schmalts. I hope this is your year. And don't forget that you promised you would shoot whatever piece of iron I place in your hands.

And good luck to the rest of you. ;)

Schmalts is filming his UT elk hunt? He's nuttier than I thought. ;)

Good luck to everyone!

Schmalts is filming his UT elk hunt? He's nuttier than I thought. ;)

Notice how I said "........try to film........" ;)

Due to my scheduling conflicts, I need to have some other co-host for that episode, and Schmalts asked if a filming veteran like you would be willing? Bugler? Lawnboy? Buschy?

Or maybe I will just have to eat my tag and be the co-host on his episode.

He did promise that he would wear a purple #4 Vikings jersey while filming.

Rifle hunt? I forget...

Two possible conflicts for me...the mountain goat tag that I'm going to draw in CO ;) or the archery elk tag Bugler is going to draw. But seeing how the only way I'm going to get to go on a UT elk hunt is if Don Peay gives me a tag, maybe I should not pass up the opportunity. ;)

Rifle hunt? I forget...

But seeing how the only way I'm going to get to go on a UT elk hunt is if Don Peay gives me a tag, maybe I should not pass up the opportunity. ;)

Yeah, rifle...... or at least that is what he told me. Or did he apply for muzzy, which would be a problem for filming?

Don't feel bad, ol' Schmalts is such good buddies with DP, I am sure that is the way he is going to get a UT elk tag, also. And given their friendship, I am sure Schmalts will gladly invite DP along, so maybe I don't need a co-host for that one. Thinking Schmalts and DP can handle it on their own.

Now instead of being disappointed on April 29, I get to be disappointed every single day until then. Thanks! :D. Good luck to all of you.

Last edited:
The rifle hunt will conflict with my mountain goat. The muzzy hunt will conflict with my sheep tag. ;)

LOL... Fin, As I explained before, I did put in for a Muzz hunt. So if I drew I have no clue what "iron" you would be putting in my hands but it better fling Sabots accurate.
I just got home from a weekend of Youth Turkey season helping my Brothers 3 hunting boys get birds. I will check later this week, my CC hits do not show up for 48Hrs usually.

Notice how I said "........try to film........" ;)

Due to my scheduling conflicts, I need to have some other co-host for that episode, and Schmalts asked if a filming veteran like you would be willing? Bugler? Lawnboy? Buschy?

Or maybe I will just have to eat my tag and be the co-host on his episode.

He did promise that he would wear a purple #4 Vikings jersey while filming.

I will provide the jersey...seriously

I better call the credit card fraud unit. I don't know who this "Utah Buck" guy is but he is trying to get $795 on my charge card:D

Congrats Schmalts. Looks like ol' DP doesn't have any say in the draw, or your app would have been rejected.

What size jersey you wear Schmalts? MN Hunter and I will pay for it. We will even get you one of those Purple and Yellow blocks of cheese to wear on your head, and it will have the blonde piggy tails coming off the sides.

Working on the logistics of filming this one. So far, so good.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back