Win an Elk Hunt and a ton of gear

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This year will be the sixth year we've done a sweepstakes for RMEF that includes an elk hunt and a ton of gear. I'm headed to the airport to meet last year's winner in Kentucky.

So far, these sweepstakes have provided a net of $990,000 to RMEF for their mission work. I have pretty lofty goals for where we end up after the sixth event. This is our big event for me and the crew each year. Thanks to all of you who support this effort.

This year, we will help the winner apply to the western states for a 2024 hunt. In addition to the hunt, they get a ton of gear and a travel allowance. The downside is that you have to stay in a camp with me for a week and eat my marginal cooking. If you want it filmed, we do that. If you don't want it filmed, no worries.

Anyhow, lots of rules at this link - https://www.rmef.org/win-a-hunt/

I hope you support RMEF in this sweepstakes and that one of you are the winner. It runs through November 1. Good luck.

Last year's hunt with Sean.
Sean Wyoming.jpg

From the URL:

From now until November 1st, 2023, active RMEF members can enter to win a Rifle Hunt for One Person with Randy Newberg, in addition to a host of other great gear. Hunt location to be determined based upon successful draw of an elk tag in a western state.

Winner will also receive a massive gear package featuring Kenetrek—Mountain Extreme 400 Boots, Loden hunting gaiters, Montana Sock, Randy Newberg Elk Hunting SITKA System, $500.00 Gift card to Nosler , Howa—Carbon Stalker rifle in .308, Leupold—VX-5HD 3-15X44 CDS-ZL2, BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10x42, RX-1400I TBR/W Gen 2 Rangefinder, Mystery Ranch—Beartooth 80 and a whole host of Gerber knives and multi-tools.

I was able to upgrade to the Heritage level this year. RMEF does some good work and I’m glad to be able to give a little more this year.

Winning some gear wouldn’t hurt my feelings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back