Utah - Schmalts, check your CC

What size jersey you wear Schmalts? MN Hunter and I will pay for it. We will even get you one of those Purple and Yellow blocks of cheese to wear on your head, and it will have the blonde piggy tails coming off the sides.

Working on the logistics of filming this one. So far, so good.

whoaaaa.... I said i will use any gun you give me, but not any hats.. I don't do foam blocks of Purple and Yellow.
But if it had some hair on top and front to keep me from getting sun burnt I am game:D

Congrats Schmalts!! I can't wait to hear about your hunt and see the episode. Maybe Randy can lined up an ATV Jamboree for your hunt as well. Just makes things more interesting:D

Congrats Pat!!!
Where you way up there for deer points too?

Just gave Pat a call and he was way out of breathe. He said he was biking hard, but I think he may have been performing a celebratory tug.

:
Just gave Pat a call and he was way out of breathe. He said he was biking hard, but I think he may have been performing a celebratory tug.

You said "Biking hard":D Yea I probably was. A CC hit for UT, and rumor that Marisa Miller will be touring the lab where I work Tommorrow. Life is good

Your day started good when you took that photo and sent it to my phone. Fag! Have you seen the recent southpark episode, "The F word"? It's about your livelyhood. Congrats on the tag, but I'll believe it when I see it. You just think you drew something and in a few days you'll be crying again.

Your day started good when you took that photo and sent it to my phone. Fag! Have you seen the recent southpark episode, "The F word"? It's about your livelyhood. Congrats on the tag, but I'll believe it when I see it. You just think you drew something and in a few days you'll be crying again.

I am crying, I did not draw MT... and I even had a BP this year. In a way I am kind of glad though, i am hurting for Vacation time already with this UT tag and I am sure I will draw at least one more good one in WY, CO, or NM yet;)

Congrats Schmalts! Gonna wear a toupee for the camera? If you go the Vikings fan route, maybe you could kill the elk with a spear like Jared Allen did. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats! Anyone hunting in UT that needs a fat camp beotch let me know!!

Looks like Utah Buck hit me up for a general achery deer tag and nothing more... :(

Way to go Schmalts!! Did you end up putting in for the same area I drew last year? If so, you are in for one sweet hunt. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Speaking of Utah tags, Fin, how's the antelope tag looking?

Looking kind of like my WY elk tag, and my AZ elk and antelope tags - Someone else has them.

Coming in to the draw, there were 9 of us NRs with max points. We are all applying for the same unit, with one or two guys usually just purchasing points.

This year, they bumped the number of NR tags to 6, so three NR tags went into the bonus pool. Looks like I am not one of the lucky 3 who snagged one of those bonus point tags.

And starting last year, when NR could put in for everything, 800 people applied for this unit, and most of the random tags went to people with no points. Oh well, such is life.

I am hoping ol' Schmalts will put in a good word for me with the guys holding all those UT conservation tags, and maybe they would deal one out of their deck and send it my way. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Long way of saying that I am still in the ever-shrinking pool of NRs who hold maximum antelope points in UT.

OMG !!! I got a 795 hit on my CC. Which means i either drew a Boulder archery tag (i have 5 or 6 pts)or my dad drew (only has 3) a San Juan muzzy tag. Utah put the results up. Try to call Utah right now

I always figured you as one of those lucky kind of guys Fish. Congrats to you or your Dad.

Just so everyone is aware, NM has started their charges to the cc also. Don't confuse the 2.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back