Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Trump hammered for public land position

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
The "establishment" is going after Trump for his support on public lands. "The Club For Growth," a dark money outfit has funded this ad in Nevada. They have their boys picked and their boys are not doing very good. So, time get out the hatchet and take some swings at the guy who is promoting the idea of public lands as being a conservative value.

video here - https://youtu.be/cI-rxkqj1yg

Club For Growth position on public lands here - http://www.clubforgrowth.org/election-news/trump-is-no-conservative-on-federal-lands-issue/

I post this to show what we are up against when someone does advocate for the cause of public lands. It is groups like the Club For Growth and their funders who we are up against. And whether we like to admit it or not, the funders of these operations have one interest in mind - their own.

Wiki explanation of The Club - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_for_Growth

Do some background checking on these founders and their associations and see where that money trail leads you. Guys who have TC bought and paid for.

Our one too against the dark money groups like these guys is grassroots support for those who are advocating public lands, on both/either side of the discussion. If you can, I would suggest dropping a note to the Trump campaign and thanking them for making our issue one he is advocating against within his own party. Whether you like him or not, he is taking some hits because his sons who are hunters have impressed upon him the importance these public lands hold for hunters.

Trump campaign link here - https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contact/

To me that is a great ad for Trump paid by Cruz supporters. IF you can get the word out on what Nevada has done with their state lands in the past.

Nevada is one state that has a 100% track record of selling state lands since they only have 3,000 acres (or 30,000 depending on the source) out of the 3,000,000+ acres that they received at statehood. Most of it sold in backroom sweetheart deals at pennies on the dollar of what it was worth.

There is no doubt about what Nevada would do with the land if they were transferred to the state.

I was watching Trump with Hannity in a NV town hall last night. Some lady asked about Trumps position on the land issue. From Trumps answer I don't think he picked up on the fact that she was talking about the transfer. All he said was that you have to follow the law even if you don't like it, which I think was a reference to the Bundy standoff.

Funny thing was, the lady who asked the question didn't even know what issue she was asking about either. She was asked to clarify her question and couldn't. They've got people so whipped up over this issue, yet few really know what it entails.

Scary stuff! Took the time to thank him using the link. Like him or not I feel we owe him some thanks for taking that stance in the republican party. I know many of you dislike him, but I feel he is a friend in this fight. That doesn't earn him the right to be president but I think it earns a thank you.

Scary stuff! Took the time to thank him using the link. Like him or not I feel we owe him some thanks for taking that stance in the republican party. I know many of you dislike him, but I feel he is a friend in this fight. That doesn't earn him the right to be president but I think it earns a thank you.
True. I think some of his other positions are bulls$it but he's okay with this so far. I emailed his campaign to let him know. And surprisingly, I haven't been asked for donations.

Done! Although I really think a special Episode of Fresh Tracks interviewing Donald Trump or Donald Trump, Jr. would be a great show...........just sayin. John

Done! Although I really think a special Episode of Fresh Tracks interviewing Donald Trump or Donald Trump, Jr. would be a great show...........just sayin. John

I'm guessing DP would advise DT against that. ;)

I need to start a non profit, so I can not pay taxes and get rich.

I guess you can have a non profit for everything.

Maybe it actually is a good thing the Republican party can't seem to stop tripping over themselves?
I'll say I'd give up my guns before I'd give up my public lands.

Ha Ha, I just heard that if Trump is elected Mexico will be building a wall to keep us out :D.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back