Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trump hammered for public land position

Well, there's one positive....;)
To answer your first question he opposes it as the NHY link showed. It matters because it is "dark money" that is attacking Trump and we need to change that. Right now it is money from the extreme right trying to buy judges and lawmakers at the local level, not to mention the presidency and congress. However, Bloomberg has said he is gearing up to use the same tactics to push his agenda. So this decision is bad news for everyone.

His brand of carpet/douche baggery is a good reason private money gets off the sidelines.

To answer your first question he opposes it as the NHY link showed. It matters because it is "dark money" that is attacking Trump and we need to change that. Right now it is money from the extreme right trying to buy judges and lawmakers at the local level, not to mention the presidency and congress. However, Bloomberg has said he is gearing up to use the same tactics to push his agenda. So this decision is bad news for everyone.

Kind of an irony that Trump now opposes, and makes it well known he's self financed his campaign, the big contributions. I'm guessing he's never had any backroom deals to get his real estate ventures built...:rolleyes:

When I look at Donald, the list of things that bothers me is much longer than his positives.

Message sent thanking Trump for wanting to keep our public lands...well...public!

Last edited:
Email sent to trump, asking him to stand fast and thanking him

Email sent to that scum ball Cruz as well, that hack is bought and paid for.

I would agree that the thought Donald Trump as President doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Having said that, there are only two things besides my wife that do make me feel warm and fuzzy. That's hunting ang my guns. To my knowledge, he's the candidate that is not coming out saying he wants to take one of these away from me.
Hell, Cruz is running ads here in Nevada promising to give federal lands back "to the people of Nevada" when/if he's elected. I must have seen this damn ad a couple of dozen times. My wife is tired of listening to rant about it.
Tonight was the Republican caucus here in Nevada. I went and voted for Trump. Don't know if he'll win, but I did what I could. After the last 7 years I'm ready for someone who at least believes in some of the things I believe in.

I'm never a big fan of MSN, but if I ignore the commentary and just focus on the underlying action that generated the article, it seems that Trump has the bigger checkbooks of the RNC puppet pullers worried. They are sending their best and brightest over to Rubio's campaign. If I had to guess, the money/power behind the scenes has determined Cruz is not electable against Hillary, putting him on the outside looking in. Their horse in this race is Rubio, making him the insiders' hope for pushing Trump off the podium.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rs-will-join-marco-rubios-campaign/ar-BBpSaup

I wonder who Soros and Co. is betting on with their money? I suspect it is Hillary. And if so, that is the end of the game for Bernie. He just doesn't know it yet.

Well Trump certainly wasn't the nail last night.

Cruz seems to be doubling down on the land transfer and thankfully that isn't the trigger point for a lot of people.

If you think "Citizens United" doesn't matter then you've not been following along.

I have been following along, granted not here, but Citizens United does seem to be doing a good job at helping take control from the big Government and restoring to local citizenship.

Their "Who We Are" statement is something I strongly believe in. Doesn't seem to always fit DJT.

They also seem to push more state/local control vs fed. That seems to be opposed by several folks in these woods.

I do appreciate their support of Gov. Pence and the stand he took on marriage.

Back