Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Time for a BAYED

I already got my shwag from the man. Randy sent me a bunch of video tapes and some equipment for me to use when he upgraded cameras. Totally generous of him. Thanks again Randy!

RAndy Deserves An Extra Large Blizzard Drawing.
RADAELBD

It would be great to get something from any of these quality companies.Way to kick off the season with some new gear.

Hmm....since it is not year-end and the YE part is gone from the name:
BAYED - YE = BAD

That's plain BAD!

Bad
Ass
Drawing!!!

Okay, so both my math and writing skills are weak...good thing I'm a visual learner!

Nice to hear about the big prize draw.

Do you need another contribution for the prize list? I got a new pair of Minox 8x33 BR's here at home i can mail across if you want more prizes ?

Good luck to all the forum members.

Thanks Randy! Looking forward to a chance for some fall bling. Now if I just had as much time as jryoung to think up names.:rolleyes:

Upon further thought, I think this needs to mirror more closely what we put ourselves through for big game draws. There needs to be an overly complicated system with 'units', resident and non-resident status has to be defined, as well as some sort of preference or bonus points so we can make it 'fair' for those who've been here longer or posted more.

Nice!

SSO or SSOG

Sponsors
Serving
Others
Giveaway

Very kind of you Randy and of your sponsors!

Big
Unbelievable
Gear
Grabbing
Earlyseason
Drawing

Thanks to you Randy and all the other sponsors for the opportunity to cash in on some nice gear!!

Aggregate
Customer
Response
Objectifying
Net
Yield
Merchandising

Kenetrek for the win Alex.;)

T. Thanking
A. All
G. Generous/Great
S. Sponsors

Or

R. Randy's
U. Ultimate
T. Thank you

Or

I submit once again, I win. As in I win.

Randy's. . ."Gear up....Game down" Giveaways!
Or "Gear up. . .Game On" Giveaways!

Whatever it ends up being called, Good on you Randy and your sponsors! We all live vicariously through you on those hunts! Thanks.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back