MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Time for a BAYED

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you new to the site, a few years back we did a BAYED, which stood for a big-assed year-end drawing. I would accumulate a bunch of schwag and we would draw member names. That worked pretty good, other than people would sign up, make the required number of posts, then disappear, never to be seen again, providing very little benefit to us and our sponsors.

So, rather than do that, and to make sure our sponsors get something of value for all they are contributing, the rules are changing some. Here is how it will work.

We will have a special page where you sign up for the drawing. You will be asked to provide you name, mailing address, and email. No phone numbers wanted.

To be entered in the drawing for all the goods, you will be required to provide that information and check the box that you authorize us to share the name, addess, and email with the participating sponsors.

If you don't want to share that, no problem. You just won't be entered in the drawing.

Seems like a pretty low price for the quality of the prizes we will be giving away. I understand some will still elect not to participate, and that is fine.

Right now, the grand prize will be a new Bowtech bow, fully loaded with a Black Gold Sight, a Tightspot quiver, and a Ripcord arrow rest.

I also see some Kenetrek boots in the pile, some Sitka Gear, some Caribou Game Bags, an Engel Cooler, and who knows what else might end up in that pile before it is all done. I am pretty sure I can get some more goods, if it looks like people will be willing to sign up.

We will open the promotion in early August, taking it through the end of the month, with winners announced in early September. I hope you find this worthwhile and will participate with these great partners.

Thanks to all these great partners. Now, what to call this drawing, since it is not year-end, so the YE part is gone from the name.

Randy, I apprecitate you doing this again. 2013 will be my year.

Good luck all.

If this drawing goes anything like my tag drawing this year I expect I will be receiving some new kenetrek boots this fall!

Cool stuff Fin!

Good of you to do this and I think a very fair way of doing so. Do I get 'preference points' if I send you a DQ gift card?

Whoever comes up with the best name that we end up using to name this drawing gets a free OYOA hooded sweatshirt.

Thanks for doing this Randy, hopefully my drawing luck will be better in this than it was for tags.

I have read the old BAYED threads, and could never find out what it stood for, other than freebies for a few lucky fellows. (FFFLF sucks as a new name ;) )

Call it " I win". As in, I win. I'll pm you my address to send the goods. Thanks for putting this together. PS I wear a 10.5.

Back