Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Time for a BAYED

You're in, my friend. PM me with the appropriate details.

Randy, will there be a page like you mentioned at the start of this thread to get signed up? Sounds like this will end up being quite the shindig! Thank you kind sir! :)

Randy, seeing this thread reminded me. When you have time, have Mrs Fin P.M. me the mailing address to Newburg manor, so I can get her registered in my ''Hunting Spouse'' of the year drawing.

I have lots of potential prizes this year.

1. G.P.S. Coordinates to 12 of the best walleye holes in North America.

2. $500 gift card to Macys

3. $500 gift card from Better Homes and Gardens. (Just what every Woman decorating a new home needs)

There could be other prizes added to my list. ( Especially if I where to suddenly find myself the lucky recipient of some unexpected win fall);)

Good luck to her in the drawing.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Randy, seeing this thread reminded me. When you have time, have Mrs Fin P.M. me the mailing address to Newburg manor, so I can get her registered in my ''Hunting Spouse'' of the year drawing.

I have lots of potential prizes this year.

1. G.P.S. Coordinates to 12 of the best walleye holes in North America.

2. $500 gift card to Macys

3. $500 gift card from Better Homes and Gardens. (Just what every Woman decorating a new home needs)

There could be other prizes added to my list. ( Especially if I where to suddenly find myself the lucky recipient of some unexpected win fall);)

Good luck to her in the drawing.:rolleyes:

I don't think a woman of her high moral standards would ever consider succumbing to a bribe, however thinly veiled, but if she reads of #1 she will surely be tempted to become an accomplice to this scheme. Now I will have to exclude her from any participation in the drawing to make sure she is not influenced by this very "kind" contest offer.

I don't think a woman of her high moral standards would ever consider succumbing to a bribe, however thinly veiled, but if she reads of #1 she will surely be tempted to become an accomplice to this scheme. Now I will have to exclude her from any participation in the drawing to make sure she is not influenced by this very "kind" contest offer.

''BRIBE''? Well I never..............

O.K. you got me:eek:.........But you can't blame a guy for trying.;)

Give my apologies to your Mrs. for my attempt at dragging her into my scheme.:eek:

so I guess tickets to Vegas would be of no use?:D

is there going to be a sign up page? or is this the sign up page?

Back