Yeti GOBOX Collection

There's alot of money out there

One argument against the AZ trail cam ban was that it would hurt the auction tag prices.

400k for deer, so I guess not.
Wow. Not too many years ago guys were killing slammers around here for 19 bucks plus the drawing fee. mtmuley

I’d hunt with a guy whose mules only cost 27k each. As long as I wasn’t expected to wear that little black dress. 😳
I’d buy the mules, give them to you, then pay you 50k as a retainer for an elk and spring bear hunt.

I want to just show up, so you better have your ducks in a row, and make sure we have a flat of lacroix… also Gus wants a cot he’s getting old.

The cash isn’t for “guiding services” its reimbursement for the year of your life you will lose listening to me talk for a week.

I’d buy the mules, give them to you, then pay you 50k as a retainer for an elk and spring bear hunt.

I want to just show up, so you better have your ducks in a row, and make sure we have a flat of lacroix… also Gus wants a cot he’s getting old.

The cash isn’t for “guiding services” its reimbursement for the year of your life you will lose listening to me talk for a week.
Who wears the dress? mtmuley

What is Gus’ sleep number? I have a line on some premium cots.

I’ve wondered about this- is it really a true statement?
At least in Utah, I feel it's true that wild sheep have benefited from conservation permit funds.

DWR and conservation groups have used funds to buy domestic sheep grazing permits and transplant sheep into units where they haven't existed in a century. We have sheep units now that didn't hold a single sheep a few decades ago, and other units that were recently stocked and currently growing their numbers to a huntable population.

Utah has had multiple units suffer die-offs over the last several years that were repopulated by conservation groups bringing in sheep from other states.

Antelope Island was recently repopulated with sheep from Montana and plans exist to bring in more breeding stock from NM. This was a partnership between DWR, WSF, and a private hunting company.

UDWR just partnered with SFW & WSF to create a "nursery" for Desert Bighorn in the state. Those funds came from conservation permits.

I think it's pretty clear that wild sheep have definitely benefited from conservation permit funds.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back