MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The Gen Z Law Regarding Boomers For Off Season Sake.

do you think those percentages per age bracket have stayed relatively constant throughout much of voting history?

i'd bet that percentage has gone up in the 18-24 range if anything.
Not sure. I would bet the same. We all know old dudes vote and that young people have not and are not terribly engaged.

Here are the raw numbers. And we wonder why our choices look like a remake of Grumpy Old Men (side note: both stars from that movie were much younger than our current choices. Matthau was 73 and Lemmon was 68.)
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 12.13.26 PM.png

That will be great! We will get to choose between wu-tang and Taylor Swift!
Dont forget the Kardashians. Did Gex Z or Millennials make the Kardashians famous? They're the ultimate "content creators" to whom a lot expire.

My lovely wife loves Southern Charm...I have a terrible habit of watching the whole thing with her, all the while griping about it. The very definition of insanity.

My lovely wife loves Southern Charm...I have a terrible habit of watching the whole thing with her, all the while griping about it. The very definition of insanity.
Mine is bachelor/bachelorette. Should be "sin tax" on that stupid show. Kills more brain cells than drinking or smoking.

The article isn't that far off. Boomers have a distorted view of how the world is today, Gen Z has a distorted view of how the world should be.
Here is a clue:
Boomers are still living and paying bills and buying houses/cars in today's world.
I worked 60+ hours a week most of my life. Why? Because I wasn't lazy and I wanted to get ahead in life.
I also didn't spend my days staring at a computer or cell phone.

Here is a clue:
Boomers are still living and paying bills and buying houses/cars in today's world.
I worked 60+ hours a week most of my life. Why? Because I wasn't lazy and I wanted to get ahead in life.
I also didn't spend my days staring at a computer or cell phone.
No “clues” needed. But one for you, your situation should not be applied to every Boomer. Neither those lazy one that fought for civil rights, nor those that attended Woodstock and smoked dope. A LOT of dope. There is considerable variety in every generation, but carry on.

When the cuts to SS are brought up…

1709172607416.jpeg

Little to add, except that most people, Boomers included, have nothing to do with the deficit. Most of us vote conservative, but then one omnibus after another passes, or "the government will be shut down". Maybe if Rand Paul gets McConnell's spot?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back