Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Public Land Colorado - Highest of Highs & Lowest of Lows

I know you're not. Mistakes are made by all of us. As long as we learn from them it's all we can do.

Man that's a tough experience that most of us have had. I've been there and it really sucks. Keep your head up. You did all you could do. Congrats to your wife.

Unfortunately, yes. I got a good look at where the arrow hit him as he crossed the rock-slide.

And he was broadside so there was 0 chance in organs being hit in that location.

Thanks for holding your comments I feel bad enough as it is...as you can imagine, I'm not exactly proud of what happened here.

No one is perfect in this world. If you learned from what happened you're growing as a hunter and a person and that's what really matters here. Any time something like this happens, we keep that knowledge in the back of our minds and use it to help ensure it doesn't happen again and if it does, what we should do to harvest the animal.

Try your best to keep your head up

So, you saw the guts hanging out? I was trying to be kind. I'll hold back what I really think.
Go back and READ the post, he said the guts were hanging out a hole in his side and another arrow in the shoulder. Reading....it's Fundamental. I don't care what you really think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back