Caribou Gear

The Gen Z Law Regarding Boomers For Off Season Sake.

Probably too late to go to med school to be a “neck and thumb” surgeon.

To fix all the kids’ “text necks” and texting thumbs.

Regardless the Gen gap stereotypes:
  • Those who directly strive for "upper class" typically succeed, via degree or street creds.
  • Those who are satisfied pushing themselves to assure "middle - mid upper" typically succeed, again via degree or street creds.
  • Those who live in the "now" typically are not preparing for a 5, 10 yr goal / retirement objectives.

I find the group living in the present w/o regard for the future follow a degree route or street creds and pout away or complain about others "class" level.

Living in the current, IMO, leads to high debt to income ratio that drives their credit score down, mortgage out of reach, and buried in debt.
These are the ones who complain about "senior" generations.

Again, IMO, senior generations tend to disapprove of the sociological evolution of society. We have our comfort and when we are forced to live within the turn of newer generational outlooks - seems via much more accessible social media / more pronounced protests / technological advancements - it pisses off us older gens face to conform / or not...

My barstool social media banter - for the moment. 😏

Probably too late to go to med school to be a “neck and thumb” surgeon.

To fix all the kids’ “text necks” and texting thumbs.
I immediately thought that this was for all the kids in the fetal position sucking their thumbs in fright. All these "influencers" have them convinced that they are doomed. It's actually a pretty serious problem. I know a lot of messed up kids.

Living in the current, IMO, leads to high debt to income ratio that drives their credit score down, mortgage out of reach, and buried in debt.
Recently viewed a news documentary about student loans. It was appalling to listen to the featured young woman who was in despair about her $304,000 student loan debt. As one of the more chonologically extended generation, my immediate question was, "How in the heck could you sign up each time to build such enormous debt?"
It really illustrates the importance of high school level money management and budget educational requirements.

Thanks for advertising a rental investment scam.
Huh? Benzinga is a common money/finance media platform. As common a use as Forbes, fortune, etc. what your internet history has in the past may lead your internet AI to promote other aspects within though Benzinga is not your problem.

Now, if you're sharing this as a gen Z, millennial, boomer means to promote financial wizardry from one gen or another - please, sharing is caring. How can one take advantage of another's generational stereotype? 🙂 Inquiring minds want to know.

Huh? Benzinga is a common money/finance media platform. As common a use as Forbes, fortune, etc. what your internet history has in the past may lead your internet AI to promote other aspects within though Benzinga is not your problem.

Now, if you're sharing this as a gen Z, millennial, boomer means to promote financial wizardry from one gen or another - please, sharing is caring. How can one take advantage of another's generational stereotype? 🙂 Inquiring minds want to know.
That article was written and posted as medium to promote real estate syndication scams.

It was appalling to listen to the featured young woman who was in despair about her $304,000 student loan debt. As one of the more chonologically extended generation, my immediate question was, "How in the heck could you sign up each time to build such enormous debt?"
Not to make this political but looks like as of January this year, over $130 billion in student loans were forgiven. More loans to be wiped out so maybe she’ll be in that group

Recently viewed a news documentary about student loans. It was appalling to listen to the featured young woman who was in despair about her $304,000 student loan debt. As one of the more chonologically extended generation, my immediate question was, "How in the heck could you sign up each time to build such enormous debt?"
It really illustrates the importance of high school level money management and budget educational requirements.
In State education saves enormous amounts of money. Because one has the ability to enter a private Harvard, Yale, Oxford, though does not mean one can afford... Scholarships play into financing and working for the school, etc plays into the decisions...

How the hell can one accept such enormous debt (if accurate) and what fanny mae setup is bilking students of this debt w/o financial assurance for repayment? Jack up rates so whatever political party reduces their debt?

Round and round... Wow! $304k!

Not to make this political but looks like as of January this year, over $130 billion in student loans were forgiven. More loans to be wiped out so maybe she’ll be in that group
Interesting segway though noteworthy as my Google AI now runs the school debt news feeds...

"A growing number of colleges are rolling out 'no-loan' policies. 'They are giving them out like candy,' Yale professor says"

• Amid a college affordability crisis, several schools are eliminating education debt from the outset.
  • Roughly two dozen colleges and universities now have "no-loan" policies, which means they will meet 100% of an undergraduate's need for financial aid with grants rather than student loans, according to The Princeton Review.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back