Roasted

Brings back memories of the Rowdy Dowdy photo-shopped bear, although that one was probably worse.

You guys are disgusting, divI ding the hunting community like this. We all need to stick together!

I hope he makes a deer hunting video soon!!hard core! LOL 3 weeks chasing him, from his truck?

don't know who the guy is, but he should have also seen he has a different shirt on under his coat before and after the shot - and no blaze orange to boot...........

I never thought this would be the direction we as hunters would take. It's not uncommon for those looking to take a short cut to fame status. Really sad to me. Sense the very begging of the video hunt craze there's been fellas looking to short cut what a hunter really is and has to do to be a hunter others respect and look up too.

Certainly a shame. I too was wondering about the lack of orange in the hunt. I admit I was just too lazy to look up WY regs regarding the back country.

Can hear what sounds like a train whistle shortly before the shot too.

Regarding the flat brim craze...chalk up another reason why my kids will NEVER wear the flat brim while under my roof.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back