Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Roasted

So many great lines before the shot:

"2nd day of the Wyoming opener"

"This is the biggest bull I've ever taken" - Before the shot

"I'm shaking, it's cold" - Wearing the WY flat brim

...the rem laminated walking all over that limb.

However I've seen just as badly, no, maybe worse, staged re-enactments on outdoor TV

Last edited:
I never thought this would be the direction we as hunters would take. It's not uncommon for those looking to take a short cut to fame status. Really sad to me. Sense the very begging of the video hunt craze there's been fellas looking to short cut what a hunter really is and has to do to be a hunter others respect and look up too.

I think the odds just dropped of him ever being asking to be on someone's "pro staff"....

This reminds me of a story I heard from a B&C employee a few years back. Two score sheets for the same hunter come in, back to back years of 400 class elk from a county in northern Colorado. Two 400 bulls, maybe a very lucky hunter. Two 400 class bulls by one hunter from a county that hasn't produced a 360 bull in years, very fishy. Turns out the hunter was a real estate agent that is trying to sell a large ranch in the county. He went to Idaho, shot two high fence bulls and is now claiming that they were taken on the ranch with the hope of aiding the sale

Was that intro a few lines from "Any Given Sunday"? And what the hell is with the music....and flat bill hat....worn backwards, of course. I will go on record and say if you wear a flat bill hat and especially backwards while hunting, you are officially a D-bag.
It looks like the chase for fame just got this guy booted with legitimacy as a hunter.

too funny! I think he even had time for a shave along with his different shirt after he pulled the trigger.

Judas

That's a lot of work just to condemn yourself.

Why is he "tebowing" in the last shot?

Love the BNSF double honk before the shot. Crimanilly!!

Finally got reading this thread and watching the video.

The fact that he concocted a lie that this was a DIY hunt with tons of effort put in is sad, and I think he has some answers he needs to provide to himself. But even if this were a real fair-chase, DIY hunt, the presentation, which mimics so many hunting shows of today, is just....gross.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back