Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Roasted

This is comedic gold. Do you like that? Do you like that?

Dd he use the llama to pack it back to the barn? I'm assuming he had an ATV or UTV. So was he trolling the outside of the fence for 3 weeks to find a gate so he could get that "bad boy"? He was so wobbly on that log that it was amazing that he could hit a barn, much less someone's pet.

Love the Tebowing at the end. EPIC

Maybe he should change his slogan from "Make shit happen or get off the mountain" to "Make shit up on the mountain if you can't make it happen"?

He had a bipod, but floundered over that log like he'd never shot a rifle before.

If I were him, I would have Dabbed instead of Tebowing. It's the new thing in '15-16. Everyone with boy band beards and flat bills knows that.

How old is too old to wear a flat bill?

Props to Lorenzo and goHUNT.com for exposing this guy.

His level of arrogance and self-promotion was unreal surrounding this animal and several others he has allegedly taken.

He went to some pretty granular detail to make this look "high country". Rented lamas taken into the high country for photo/video ops. A picture of the euro skull next to a ultra light 2-man tent and the changing of his clothes in the video (different undershirts on). Possibly even tried to recreate the shot as the landscape of the 2 different videos look suspicious.

His big old social media brand that had well over 100k followers crumbled in about 4 hours.

I'll never understand the motivation for guys like this. Karma is a real bitch.

I searched the Instagram handle #WYOHIGHCOUNTRY shown on the intro to the "Hunt" and there are some folks having some real fun with it.
Not sure if the star in the video named the Elk as Mr."T" but now Mr."T" is seen mounting 2 guys in a Llama suit that are also wearing Muck boots.
A couple posts below Mt. "T" can be seen behind a real high fence looking for a biscuit and the posts just go on and on under the Instagram name of #highcountry_badass.
It is blowing up over there

I personally always pack in with my burner, boiling pot, pressure washer and propane.... No sense in carrying the extra weight of all that meat on the head....

i was at a friends taxidermy shop a few yrs back and a guy brings in a very nice bull elk to get mounted and he asked if he could send over somebody to have it scored for boone and crocket . this guy just knew his big bull elk would make the book because his back country guide told him it would. well after getting the skull all skinned out and turned the ears this guys huge booner had some tattoos in his ears. must be something our local fish and game are doing now to track those big booners easier . it ended up being 1 less ranch raised elk going into a book. the taxidermist ended up scoring it and calling somebody at B&C to give them a heads up on the bulls score and the guys full name hoping they would weed him out if down the road he tries to get it scored for the book :D

pretty sad really how these guys watch all these crappy hunting shows and feel they need to be a pro staffer and get there name into some book. tell me if i am wrong or not but i think the B&C club was started as a way to show how well conservation of these game animals was doing . maybe they need to change the record book to only show the animal that makes it and where it came from and leave the hunters name out of it.
i have an elk i took with a bow that scores high enough to make the book and i have no
intention of ever having it scored for some book. for me that does not tell what the hunt was and what i did on that hunt

This is awesome. Actually it's EPIC what a j-wagon this guy is.

Like Minnesota Hunter said we're just missing affliction shirt and possibly some of those jeans with bling on them.
A parody video would be too fun. Not sure where to get the music but someone could find it. Maybe the hunt talk bear hunt could produce such a thing this year?

Heck, if are going to be that creative to shoot footage in more than one location but forget what clothing you had on then obviously you need some staff and need to have mocked up Sasquatch. 400" elk, pfffft. Sasquatch is the way to fame. Hey, B&C, where the heck is the scoring guidelines for this high mountain bigfoot I took after 3 weeks of hard, cold hunting?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back