Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Roasted

Brings back memories of the Rowdy Dowdy photo-shopped bear, although that one was probably worse.

You guys are disgusting, divI ding the hunting community like this. We all need to stick together!

I hope he makes a deer hunting video soon!!hard core! LOL 3 weeks chasing him, from his truck?

don't know who the guy is, but he should have also seen he has a different shirt on under his coat before and after the shot - and no blaze orange to boot...........

I never thought this would be the direction we as hunters would take. It's not uncommon for those looking to take a short cut to fame status. Really sad to me. Sense the very begging of the video hunt craze there's been fellas looking to short cut what a hunter really is and has to do to be a hunter others respect and look up too.

Certainly a shame. I too was wondering about the lack of orange in the hunt. I admit I was just too lazy to look up WY regs regarding the back country.

Can hear what sounds like a train whistle shortly before the shot too.

Regarding the flat brim craze...chalk up another reason why my kids will NEVER wear the flat brim while under my roof.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back