MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Randy’s FB Hacked?

WYelker

Just curious if everyone else is seeing weird videos not relative to Randy’s usual post on his Facebook. Some random stuff showing up from him. Car Chases, Shark Boy and Lave Girl Scene, some merged out mom in a foreign country video...

Thanks folks. I'm back in MN for biannual liver check ups and having to deal with this is a serious complication. Our social media firm is working with FB, but FB is useless in any concern.

I've been working on plans to leave FB since January. This only accelerates my plans.

Appreciate the notice here. Hope it can get solved without more problems.

Thanks folks. I'm back in MN for biannual liver check ups and having to deal with this is a serious complication. Our social media firm is working with FB, but FB is useless in any concern.

I've been working on plans to leave FB since January. This only accelerates my plans.

Appreciate the notice here. Hope it can get solved without more problems.
FB is a cancer. Go ahead and dump em Fin. I'm with ya.

I guess I’m confused as to how he is still hacked. Once you know about it can’t you just change your password and be done? There is still strange things being posted on there

They circumvent the FB multi-factor verifications and then take over as Admin of a business page. They then change the current admins to a lower level of permissions.

Next step is to change the PW of all current page administrators. As a result, you can't log into your own business account, as you don't know the new PW.

Happened to Hoyt, Bowtech, and a bunch of other hunting companies recently.

FB couldn't care if the problem gets solved. So frustrating. Our social media firm is doing all they can, with FB being mostly non-responsive.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back