I made a comment on Randy's hacked FB page. Got banned by FB within 30 seconds. Yet the spam remains

What is this FB you guys speak of?

And isnt the term "white trash" racist ? I have no idea what goes on there if they moderatefor racism but that would seem fitting if they do, no?

As I posted on one of the hacked videos: I don't know what is worse, the hackers video selections or that fact that some folks actually think it's Randy posting....

The comments on the video's are sometimes priceless though.

I had gone away from FB for years, came back to try and increase my side income. It is what it is.

@Ben Lamb at least log into Insta every now and them and like my pics....lol

Got two calls today from one of our US Senator's office. One of the benefits of living in a rural state is that word travels fast and accessibility to our Congressional delegation is a lot better than in other high-population locales. The most recent call was that FB had promised their office that FB would make this a high priority.

Thanks to Senator Tester and his staff. Hopefully they can make some progress that so far has been unattainable.

I like Facebook and treat it as a blog of sorts. I self admittedly spend too much time on there, but have curated my friends and the things I follow to the point that it is my chief source of news and information. This Sunday I’m going out to breakfast with my folks and will be adding to the crowning achievement of my life - A Digital digital photo album of the chicken fried steaks of Montana. That alone will likely keep me on Facebook till I die of a grease-induced heart attack.
Your chicken fried steak reports are the only reason I’m still on FB.😂

Got two calls today from one of our US Senator's office. One of the benefits of living in a rural state is that word travels fast and accessibility to our Congressional delegation is a lot better than in other high-population locales. The most recent call was that FB had promised their office that FB would make this a high priority.

Thanks to Senator Tester and his staff. Hopefully they can make some progress that so far has been unattainable.
Those cowards in Congress had a chance to smack down big tech, including facebook last year and were to weak or too compromised by big tech donations to do it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back