• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
OOFDA! The lady saw this?!

I was married, that lasted a year and she decided she wanted to be in a big city... Not my lifestyle. I've been fishing 5 days a week. Been having fun for a few months now!

The 34 year old appears to be a huge upgrade. But I'm definitely NOT starting a thread on HT about her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1. Hope all is well. Reach out if you need anything.
2. Go have fun.
I wish I would’ve found this website at your age.
The world is yours to cuck out, young rj.

Honestly, I broke the number one rule of fight club and showed my main thang from last summer my ht, she saw this and let’s just say I’m on thin ice.
So yeah, I’ve gotta be real careful what I post on here.

Weren’t you married?
You want her back?
Go skiing.
Go have fun.
Women hate to see a man having fun by themselves.
Did she think my posts were funny?

This thread is the best! 🤣 I truly hope when someone goes to make a post about their significant other, whom is much older or younger, they see this post and don’t start a new one!! 😂🤣

In all seriousness my grandmother is like 11 years older than my grandfather and they seem pretty darned happy. I think you’re on the right track @rjthehunter pretty soon we’ll be asking you how it’s going with your cougar girlfriend and you’ll be like, “Don’t talk about my chick like that man” 🤣🤣

It's all swaggyd's fault. I was as pure as the driven snow until I read what he posts.

LMAO!!! Touche' sir, touche' Had to throw out the antelope didn't you!!! I had it that one coming. Here's to 11 years of marriage bliss!!!

Honestly, I broke the number one rule of fight club and showed my main thang from last summer my ht, she saw this and let’s just say I’m on thin ice.

Weren’t you married?
You want her back?
Go skiing.
Go have fun.
Of all the things you could have done, including do nothing, you chose that.

I said it in another post and I’ll say it here. Pimpin’ ain’t easy.

OK, I just don't think I understand the cuck thing. Historically it meant the wife transgressing with the approval of the husband. Now I just don't get it, like many things @DouglasR posts. Generation gapped I guess.
For things like that, download Urban Dictionary. Use with caution.

For everything else, there’s Master Card.

Weren’t you married?
You want her back?
Go skiing.
Go have fun.
1692304442963.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back