Can a 29 year old date a 52 year old.

• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Alright so my main thang from last year decided she’d rather go back to the bar scene than live the monastic, disciplined life of a western bow hunter that I tried to show her.
Is what it is.
She’s a cool chick, but weak men stand in crowds whilst strong ones stand alone.

Which brings me to the matter at hand.
Around the same time I met the girl mentioned above, I met this 52 year old Vanderbilt n.p.
We’ve hung out on and off for the past year.
She even skied a couple laps with me this winter when she was out seeing friends.
She was phenomenal on the greens, but it took us about 2hrs to get down from the top of super bee and I was really worried her or someone else was gonna die.
Honestly, I really thought I was just working for her as a pool boy, but we’ve been hanging out more this summer and she’s even asked me to meet her parents and friends which I have been unable to do because of scheduling conflicts.
There’s definitely some weirdness with the age gap.
I find her to be a very attractive women, if I was 40 or 50 I’d be proud as shit.
But last summer we were getting dinner and when she got up to use the restroom, the very attractive 20 something waitress asked me if she was my mom or girlfriend and it was odd. (Nosy bitch) lol
Obviously I wonder what the future would bring if I was 50 and she was 70, but we’ve all seen how good @noharleyyet , @JLS and @MT Rookie aka OR Chris look.
Modern medicine and lifestyle have really altered the effects of aging in this country.
One obvious benefit of dating this seasoned, Vanderbilt educated, medical professional is that in the future, if @wllm ’s complaining about his wife’s student loans or the hours she’s working I can always be like “hey kid, stick with it. It’s gonna pay off once she gets some experience under her belt” and I can send him pictures of me in her ex husband’s bathrobe standing in front of her subway tile backsplash and glass door shower in her baller ass house.

But yeah, I’ve bounced these thoughts of the irl homies and they seem to think that as long as she’s not asking her to kill her ex husband, i should see where it goes.

Just wondering what you guys and gals thought of the situation.
Thanks for any help and feedback.
Happy Friday!
I'd walk away. For me, the age difference is a bridge too far. Lots of women out there looking for a decent man. Time to start over.

Classic trap. And its such BS because if had got her flowers or something at all, she would have still been upset because he chose to not listen to her request to get her nothing.
My wife is a gem because she genuinely means it when she says she wants nothing. But she learned not to tell me, "Go ahead" or some variant unless she means it because I bought a guitar when we'd been married less than a year and didn't really have the money because "you said it was ok."

The key is to take her literally early, and stick to your guns always. If she says nothing get her nothing. If she says, "It's/I'm fine." stop asking her about it and move on. Treat them like toddlers, "Use your words if you want to communicate clearly." Woman are great at using our words against us; do the same to them. You've got to play dirty if you want to win at this marriage thing!

What is it Jordan Peterson says about marriage? "Win every fight so your wife knows she's a loser!" Something like that. Or Randy, "The only thing that matters is justice. Give her what she deserves!"

My wife is a gem because she genuinely means it when she says she wants nothing. But she learned not to tell me, "Go ahead" or some variant unless she means it because I bought a guitar when we'd been married less than a year and didn't really have the money because "you said it was ok."

The key is to take her literally early, and stick to your guns always. If she says nothing get her nothing. If she says, "It's/I'm fine." stop asking her about it and move on. Treat them like toddlers, "Use your words if you want to communicate clearly." Woman are great at using our words against us; do the same to them. You've got to play dirty if you want to win at this marriage thing!

What is it Jordan Peterson says about marriage? "Win every fight so your wife knows she's a loser!" Something like that. Or Randy, "The only thing that matters is justice. Give her what she deserves!"
You have a lot to learn!

I can't believe this is 23 pages. 🤣🤣🤣 This has provided more entertainment than I can put into words. I said earlier, If Uncle Larry chimes in I would prolly have a stroke.

Dated myself a bit with that reference. A quick Google search shows there are apparently 5 stores in the nation still in business. I guess some refuse to learn how to use there phone for a Playlist and instead continue with this nonsense.View attachment 287101
Didn't have CD Wearhouse. We had Budget TAPES and CDs. And yes the struggle was real very real!! Lmao

@DouglasR How are things going? I'm considering dating a 34 year old. I'm 26.
Honestly, I broke the number one rule of fight club and showed my main thang from last summer my ht, she saw this and let’s just say I’m on thin ice.
So yeah, I’ve gotta be real careful what I post on here.

Weren’t you married?
You want her back?
Go skiing.
Go have fun.
Women hate to see a man having fun by themselves.

Honestly, I broke the number one rule of fight club and showed my main thang from last summer my ht, she saw this and let’s just say I’m on thin ice.

Weren’t you married?
You want her back?
Go skiing.
Go have fun.
OOFDA! The lady saw this?!

I was married, that lasted a year and she decided she wanted to be in a big city... Not my lifestyle. I've been fishing 5 days a week. Been having fun for a few months now!

The 34 year old appears to be a huge upgrade. But I'm definitely NOT starting a thread on HT about her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Weren’t you married?
You want her back?
Go skiing.
Go have fun.
You have entered the matrix of interrogation. Spontaneity might suffer...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back