Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Powerball winnings?

Dave N

The Powerball jackpot has now gone to at least $900 million! Buying any tickets? The question is, what would you REALLY do if you won?

Take the annuity and win the Powerball for 30 years in a row,

Do a drawing for a nice rifle and scope for 100 Hunt Talkers.

Drink a beer. Take a shot of Jamison Black.

Feel good!

Buy the N Bar and use it for my own personal hunting... Who are we kidding here? :)

Don't worry, I don't play so you don't have to get too concerned.

Give a portion to St Judes, and my church. The rest I would spend quickly so I didn't get used to having it there as a crutch. I would try to have at least a cabin or something everywhere I like to hint or intend to hunt. Then I would keep farming till it was all gone.

Make some healthy donations to some conservation non profits, buy lots of land. Make sure our family farm never becomes someone else's family farm

Give a portion to St Judes, and my church. The rest I would spend quickly so I didn't get used to having it there as a crutch. I would try to have at least a cabin or something everywhere I like to hint or intend to hunt. Then I would keep farming till it was all gone.

The farming comment cracks me up!

Mrs. Fin bought some tickets. She said if she wins, we can keep doing a TV show for a couple more years.

Hope I don't win! "They say" it ruins your life. Wouldn't want that to happen!
I've heard that also. I'm willing to take a chance on a ruined life for 900 mil. And if I win, I'm gonna buy Hunttalk. mtmuley

I'd get me a 12' wide, heavy wooden plank porch with a nice rocking chair, a buffalo robe and a nice antique long-barreled side by side 10 gauge shotgun with those fancy side hammers. I'd rock and spit and perfect my scowl, yelling at kids "Get off my property!"

Once I got bored with that, I'd hang up my shot gun, don some white robes, invite the kids on my property and wander with them in tow, hands behind my back, utilizing the Socratic Method, teaching critical and analytical thinking, churning out a bunch of social gadflies to go forth and challenge elders.

Then I'd create a foundation dedicated to ensuring I died penniless, whilst boosting education and protecting what's left of the non-human natural environment.

;):D:eek::):(:confused::rolleyes::hump::cool::eek::mad::p

Oregon lottery records are public, there's only 6 sate which you can remain anonymous.

What if an attorney from one law firm, retained by another law firm of the John Smith Family Trust, signs and redeems the ticket?

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back