Powerball winnings?

I bought one ticket. But I usually don't check them until a couple of months later when I clean out my wallet.

.....didn't get get one...you mean I coulda won?
I'd buy the Great Western and open it to the public,but I'd be the local law.....little kids,old guys & veterans would get free daily admission.

And Cliven Bundy would get a shoe shine kit and a castration.....on me.

Nobody won, now its up to 1.3 BILLION.What are the odds that no one won??They have to be unreal with the millions of tickets sold
I'd be giving toSt. Judes,Wounded Warriors,NTA,Backcountry and RMEF.RMEF, would have more uses for the millions then just one ranch I would think.I have a huge ranch with some livestock to keep me busy,and a beach house with a nice ocean fishing boat,and take good care of all my family members
Good luck,just like a sheep tag, someone has to win

Yeah, my $4 in winnings just may have to get rolled over into more tickets. That log home in Alaska just might get a tad bigger!

Nobody won, now its up to 1.3 BILLION.What are the odds that no one won??They have to be unreal with the millions of tickets sold
I'd be giving toSt. Judes,Wounded Warriors,NTA,Backcountry and RMEF.RMEF, would have more uses for the millions then just one ranch I would think.I have a huge ranch with some livestock to keep me busy,and a beach house with a nice ocean fishing boat,and take good care of all my family members
Good luck,just like a sheep tag, someone has to win

I saw somewhere that they expected around 65% of the possible combinations to be played in the most recent drawing.

This guys onto something

Love office space!

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.

I meant to buy an Oregon megabucks ticket for a 4 million $ prize but the gal sold me a $2 ticket to powerball on accident. I actually had anxiety I might win. Glad I didn't!

So minus the typical stuff of being debt free and own some land etc etc. I would buy every gun/fishing pole/toy my heart desires. Then buy a company that sucks and turn it around for what it was intended to be.

Oh yeah and all the Hunttalkers get a new gun/bow combo!

I matched the Powerball number on Saturday and won $4, so I drank some beer. I never win anything.

I'd buy a lot of land in a lot of places, like my own county here in IL. And prolly donate a few hundred million. I'd move out west, but I'll prolly do that anyway.

Like most, all debts, mine and anyone that I'm close to would be gone with extra!
I would buy a White Castle and a 5 Guys and open both here in Cville and let my wife run them she would also like to own her own bakery...so that too. I would buy all of my close friends new trucks and Harleys to start with. . .for me it would be land...here, Minnesota around Ely somewhere, Wyoming, Colorado, and a place for the wife and daughters around Orange beach. I would do TONS more hunting. . .the bucket list would be completed in less than a year!!! ( for the record, I never play till it gets crazy like it is now...I did get the powerball number this week!) I'd probably buy everyone here a Howa rifle of their choice and a pair of bino's. So many things to do....

I would donate heavily to the Shriner's Hospital. My oldest son was born with a severe club foot and the ortho doctor said he would probably never walk, but he got with the Shriners and after 4 surgeries through the age of 5, he is now in the Army doing just fine.

I would donate heavily to MS research to try and help my mother.

I would donate heavily to cancer research since I have so many family and friends touched by it's evil.

I would also donate to NSSF and NASP to get kids introduced into shooting sports and archery at a young age.

I would set up my parents to live out their retirements in comfort and ease wherever they wanted to live. I would also get my dad to Alaska again since he has always wanted to go back since he was stationed there in the Army. I would also get my parents a trip to Viet Nam. My dad has wanted to go back the past few years to seek some sort of closure, and he deserves that.

I would buy my sister and her soon to be husband a house with some property for them to hunt on and set them up comfortably.

I would get my oldest daughter a new house somewhere safer with a yard for my grandson. Her boyfriend owns his own construction business and has good work, but after Obamacare premiums and taxes and everything else business related, they can only afford to live in a crappy area. I would also get her a place at the beach in Jersey since she loved it so much out there growing up. I would set her up for life and set my grandson up for life as well.

I would set all of my kids up for life, but not give them all the money at once. I would hire financial advisors and lawyers for them to distribute money to them as needed with wise choices.

I have a few friends that I would pay for their sheep slams.

I would buy a huge chunk of land in Montana for private use of Hunt Talkers and their families, hopefully that is adjacent to BLM property to add more land to hunt on. Then no one would have to worry about draw issues and questions and all of that or having access. I would put a big assed cabin there with satellite and all the creature features of home so when we're all 'roughing it' at hunting camp, we can still watch football and keep up on the news of the Bundy's. I would probably have a HTer move into the cabin to live there as a caretaker.

I would buy land in WY in an area that has elk and deer and antelope for HT use. I would also pay a few WY HT residents to be the Resident 'guides' for NR HT hunters. Another big assed cabin.

I would also buy land in NM, CO, ID, UT, NV, IL, AZ, and KS for HT and family uses. More cabins.

I would buy Dink a removable manbun :D

I would buy snacks for all Hunttalkers

I would find offshore banks to split my remaining money up into and live comfortably off the interest after I pay off my house and vehicles and bills.

BUT....I would have my wife buy these tickets while I'm still paying child support so my baby mommas don't come after me for portions :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back